• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova U-Channel Divider??

o i like that a lil more than the cage designs. could someone possibly hook me up with some measurements? pwetty pwz?

I've been wondering how one of these would fit in a Carolina Team Bag if anyone knows...The plastic frame just makes a ton of noise when my discs bounce around from walking.

I've been wondering how one of these would fit in a Carolina Team Bag if anyone knows...The plastic frame just makes a ton of noise when my discs bounce around from walking.

thats exactly why i wanna know the size, plus if you take the cage out, its easier to get the discs in and out and you can put another disc or 2 in there.

I had one in my Carolina, but had to put it back in the Innova bag for my son. It fits like a glove! No noise, no stress on the sides of the bag, and it feels lighter. Thats why I was looking for a place to buy one without having to buy a new bag.

It's 11 1/2 inches "long" (end to end), 9 inches "wide" (across the top of the U), 4 3/4 inches across the bottom of the U, and is about 7 1/4 inches tall. Hope this helps!

I had one in my Carolina, but had to put it back in the Innova bag for my son. It fits like a glove! No noise, no stress on the sides of the bag, and it feels lighter. Thats why I was looking for a place to buy one without having to buy a new bag.

very good to know. i think i will be purchasing one very soon.

It's 11 1/2 inches "long" (end to end), 9 inches "wide" (across the top of the U), 4 3/4 inches across the bottom of the U, and is about 7 1/4 inches tall. Hope this helps!

thank you very much. are the internal dividers removable?

very good to know. i think i will be purchasing one very soon.

thank you very much. are the internal dividers removable?

Yup, there are 2 inch wide sections of velcro, so there's some adjustment, or they can be removed.

Anyone seen one of these Great White Buffalos for sale lately? I can't find one to save my life. Anyone tried the Fade version in an Innova comp bag?

does anyone what size the fade ones are?
(can you measure it for me?)

Latest posts