• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova's Three Favorite Letters

Pick your fav.

• Roc

Votes: 78 65.5%
  • Orc

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Cro

Votes: 11 9.2%

• Total voters
I like to see the love for the cro even if the poll doesn't show it.

Figured the Roc would lead the poll, wasn't sure about second though.

I dislike my Cro and Orc because I can never get them right. I am really liking my KC Pro Roc I picked up so that is my vote.

I like to see the love for the cro even if the poll doesn't show it.

Agreed. Even though I voted for the Roc because it's a better overall disc, I'd rather drive with a Cro.

The Orc is a good disc, but it isn't my favorite in its category.

that's a tough one, it's easy to compare roc and cro but orc is in a separate league. on overall usefulness and which i've thrown the most, it would have to be the roc. orc is a great driver though.

I had a long time DG'er show me a cro the other day and he was trying to convince me it was a compliment to the Roc because it was Roc spelled backwards.

... I really wanted to rip on you for that one...

But then I realized I'd just be using then big book learnin words... I know you never did get your grade 10...

(roc spelled backwards is cor, not cro)

My vote goes for the ROC, especially a nice beat to hell KCPRO ROC!

I don't throw any of these so I'm gonna go with the Cor. I can throw the crap outta those things.

apple-core.jpg

I keep waiting for Innova to name a disc the "Cor," but I wonder what they would put on the stamp.

I have a Cro and like it, but the Roc would get my vote. I haven't thrown an Orc in years.