• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Is the Eagle-L OOP?

ok so, im bumping this because now I'm being told that the Eagle-L IS OOP now??? I've been on this site for an hour and cant find anything but supposedly theres a thread about it??

little help?

I contacted innova about this a while ago and was told the EL would be a cfr only going forward. This was like a year ago. Who knows how many ELs are sitting in the warehouses though, and they were never denoted separate from the eagle. So you will still probably find them stock stamped for a while, just a matter of time before everything in circulation is the x mold.

so, as long as we are on the subject, if i have a 175g stock stamp 12x eagle-l in new condition, would it be worth anything more than just regular prices?

Doubt it since they are still in circulation. Wait 5 years and it might be worth a few bucks more. The eagle is a nice disc, just overshadowed by the teebird and leopard.

I saw a new stock stamped 12x(flight numbers) Eagle L go for $21 bucks on DDG FB auction yesterday...so apparently there is some interest in them since they are technically OOP...

So when you look at the bottom of the disc and it just says eagle ( no X or L)
Which mold is it?