• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Is the krait oop

It is my understanding that Innova is currently producing only the better selling discs in their lineup. They can't keep up with the demand for Destroyers and Wraiths. Kraits and Grooves probably aren't going to happen for a while.

Have a feeling it won't be listed officially OOP, but they won't be making any when they have so many other discs flying off the shelf in high demand.

It is my understanding that Innova is currently producing only the better selling discs in their lineup. They can't keep up with the demand for Destroyers and Wraiths. Kraits and Grooves probably aren't going to happen for a while.

What! No Grooves....what will everyone ever do...how will i throw a disc?

What! No Grooves....what will everyone ever do...how will i throw a disc?

I've been throwing an all Groove bag recently.

Blurple - max D with turn and fade
Purple - overstable max D
Blue - understable max D
Red - OS control driver
Orange - stable control
Yellow - understable control
Pink - main fairway
Green - overstable fairway
White - understable fairway
Glow - clearly you all know I'm lying

Worst. Disc. Ever.

Not much of a need for it when you have the wraith.

I've been throwing an all Groove bag recently.

Blurple - max D with turn and fade
Purple - overstable max D
Blue - understable max D
Red - OS control driver
Orange - stable control
Yellow - understable control
Pink - main fairway
Green - overstable fairway
White - understable fairway
Glow - clearly you all know I'm lying

Worst. Disc. Ever.

Got a Proto CFR Glow Groove 11/10 only ever been thrown for a few aces, if you're interested. 70$ shipped. :|

Got a Proto CFR Glow Groove 11/10 only ever been thrown for a few aces, if you're interested. 70$ shipped. :|

STEAL. I can't believe you didn't go to Facebook and ask for $250

This thread is Krait.

But some of the remarks kinda krait on my nerves. I guess I should be more kraitful.

Are these puns kraituitous? Or are y'all just being unkraits. Or is it inkraits.

Anyways, krait disc.

Anyways, krait disc.

I krait imagine you've ever thrown one then. You're not missing much by being krait to the party if they're OOP. Krait to burst your bubble.