• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Is your course full of thugs?

This is very true. I'm half-black and very unthug.... but you can find "thug" people everywhere. I think word thug should be changed to d-bag. Thug and dg don't really go well and in my opinion don't describe what I think most people encounter when playing a course with unruly people.

No this just means that you are only half-thug.:|

No this just means that you are only half-thug.:|

ThatsRacist2.gif

I have yet to run into any thugs on the course, unless you count the time I played with Apothecary. :D

I feel as though I've been "thugged-up" by a few of the courses I've played (namely Leviathan), but that's probably an entirely different thing altogether. :\

comon take off the rose colored glasses...
disc golfers in general are hard core low life scum.
thugs? if you mean pot smoking beer drinking unemployed punks
well that pretty much covers most of the players out there
why do you think the ratio of female golfers to males is like 200+:1
it can be summed up in one word "ick!"

frisbee has always been like that
geeks, freaks and social outcasts

My home course has no thugs loitering around but what urks me is the course (Burke Lake Park, VA) is set in the woods so family's think the fairways are hiking trails and are constantly walking up and down the course.

comon take off the rose colored glasses...
disc golfers in general are hard core low life scum.
thugs? if you mean pot smoking beer drinking unemployed punks
well that pretty much covers most of the players out there
why do you think the ratio of female golfers to males is like 200+:1
it can be summed up in one word "ick!"

frisbee has always been like that
geeks, freaks and social outcasts

I was going to debate this since I dont partake in the pot smoking, or drink hardly at all and never on the course, but geek and social outcasts caught me at the end.

I've never had to ask to play through. Most of the groups ahead of me ask if I want to play through. As far as real thugs, Pier Park has them but they usually show up after the sun goes down.

It's not the thugs I worry about. It's the angry huffers.

Pay-to-play.

You hardly ever encounter this on pay-to-play courses. Isn't that worth few dollars, in itself?

THIS.

In my area everyone is pretty cool. Occasionally you do get that group that is more of a mob pushing two strollers with a few more kids in tow and then look at you like you're the ******* when you ask to play through.

Today at my home course I came up on a dude and his girl and they stopped mid way through the hole and told me to go ahead and play through. They then stepped behind trees and out of sight so no distraction for me. I guess it is just where you are in the country. In New Hampshire there is just a different mentality. So sorry to those of you who have to deal with sh!t bags.

I have yet to run into any thugs on the course, unless you count the time I played with Apothecary. :D

I feel as though I've been "thugged-up" by a few of the courses I've played (namely Leviathan), but that's probably an entirely different thing altogether. :\

I thought Terry had "thug life" across the tummy;)

Latest posts