• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry in advance if this has already been mentioned. I read most of the thread.

Looks like we can update reviews for old layouts now. Does that open up adding/updating reviews of extinct courses too?
In my case, I'd like to update the ratings on at least one old layout that I wouldn't rate so highly if I played it today. The review I have in mind was from 2009 when I'd played only Chicago area courses and Lemon Lake. I had no perspective on what a dg course could be.

I know timg didn't want people adding or updating reviews for extinct courses, but I always mostly disagreed. I don't think it makes sense reviewing a course you played once 20 years ago, but I can see some valid reasons to update an old review (and especially an old rating).

What does everybody think?

@greens It would be nice to be able to see on our courses played list which courses we have reviewed and not reviewed. The old site had the little notebook next to a course, perhaps an "R" for reviewed or something like that? Makes it much easier for us course baggers, thanks.

Need to fix the Diamond badge in the forums. The current round medal has nothing on the old huge rock tied to a ribbon.

The Diamond reviewers deserve to stand out.

@greens It would be nice to be able to see on our courses played list which courses we have reviewed and not reviewed. The old site had the little notebook next to a course, perhaps an "R" for reviewed or something like that? Makes it much easier for us course baggers, thanks.
That's the green star to the left of each course I believe.

Is it my imagination or is 1 the lowest rating you can give now? It seems all of my 0 and 0.5 course were jumped up to 1. If so this throws my rating system quite a bit and I'll have to update MANY courses.

When a round in scorebook is created/updated, you're taken to the list of rounds for the course the round was played on. The previous functionality was to take you to your personal scorebook. I'm not saying this is an issue, but it is a change in the way the site behaves. There are pros and cons to either behavior.

One actual issue, though: when editing a round, the date picker isn't wide enough.

How do I report that a course is now extinct? I couldn't find an option on the course page, thanks.

Number of courses played is correct in my profile but on my latest review it's off by 2.

Also, are we able to update reviews without losing anything yet? Might have been posted somewhere but I can't recall.
Any update on this? Mostly the updating a review part.

But also the other part :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.