• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean the forums. I can't even get to courses without logging in. (I never log in at work after they blocked my motorcycle forums)

In preferences I can turn off alerts OR push notifications. No idea what the difference is, but I don't want notifications at all. I check in when I have a few minutes during the day. I don't need nor want to have my email filled with so and so posted in x thread.

IMG_9838.jpeg

Yeah, I went through and disabled ALL notifications except for when I get (what I assume to be) a PM. It was a bit tedious.
Agree 100%. All those emails and notifications are downright obnoxious. And going into preferences to turn them off individually truly is tedious.

Not to mention deleting all the emails.
The default is WAY too intrusive.

Push is notifications for your browser and or phone.
If your goal is to have fewer notifications, turn them off.
If you don't have push notifications turned on, you can ignore those.

Still can't rate a course 0.5 or 0.0...
0.5 star reviews are now allowed , 0-star reviews might inadvertently lead to situations where users forget to select a star rating .. we may bring it back in the future with some UI changes

Last edited:
0.5 star reviews are now allowed , 0-star reviews might inadvertently lead to situations where users forget to select a star rating .. we may bring it back in the future with some UI changes
It shouldnt be an option to submit a review without a rating.

Edit: you posted right before me. Thanks for the change.

Reactions: Dev
Updated my profile location, now when I search for nearby courses it is still using my old location to provide results.

That is about 1000 miles away...
You can go to account details and update zip code , this will update your location on the map.

Is there a way to restore our 0 and 0.5 ratings before they were all bumped up to a 1.0? Some of us course baggers have MANY reviews under 1.0 stars and editing them all back to their original rating would be cumbersome
Nothing was bumped to 1 .. do you have any example ?

Being old and slow to learn------- I see the green check marks on courses I've played but can't find a list of all courses played. I thought that would be listed in my drop-down profile thingamajig.
Also in the fourm section I must have hit something wrong. There used to be a banner you could click on to take you back to forum list. I now have to hit upper left menu and drop down to click forum list.

Nothing was bumped to 1 .. do you have any example ?
This is my latest 0 star review before and now it's a 1.0. My average course rating before the upgrade was 2.40 and now it is 2.46. I believe I had ten 0.0 and eighteen 0.5 ratings before and now I have none - they all went up to 1.0 stars which is why my average went up so drastically.

Being old and slow to learn------- I see the green check marks on courses I've played but can't find a list of all courses played. I thought that would be listed in my drop-down profile thingamajig.
Also in the fourm section I must have hit something wrong. There used to be a banner you could click on to take you back to forum list. I now have to hit upper left menu and drop down to click forum list.
you can click your username to go to your profile and see list of courses played

Status
Not open for further replies.