• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dgcr always used to be in my "frequently visited" in safari on mobile, but it dropped out shortly after the migration and has not returned
Sorry to hear that, hopefully, you'll visit more so it will pop back up to the frequently visited tabs.

Same here. I tried to shut them all off in my preferences. It reduced volume of email, but I'm still getting some (which is too many as far as I'm concerned).

Not sure what else I need to disable to kill 'em all.
Go to watched threads and "unwatch" them.

I think there is a preference to automatically watch threads you post in, turn that off, then unwatch any threads you are already signed up for.

1. I am listed as a new member even though I have written numerous reviews and uploaded hundreds of photos since 2018.

2. In the score book I cannot filter for one course to see how I have improved or not over time on that specific course. Was previously able to do that.

3. Stats for my discs are present but the actual listing of them is abbreviated to the last four that I have entered this month.

4. For discs that I can list, the color, weight, and bag information does not remain in the entry no matter how many times I put it there and save it.

5. Bags does not work at all.
The "new member" thing has to do with your activity in the forum only I believe. So if you haven't posted much in the forum, I think that's why it says that.

Scorebook, Discs, and Bags are all still works in progress I believe.

The "Review" tab for a course used to display the ratings distribution. This useful to see whether reviewers have a consensus of opinions about the course. Or not.

Will this feature be restored at some point? Thanks!

Been a week and the homepage still looks like garbage... Hard to believe that there is a way to monetize a forum of frisbee nerds but would explain all the dicking around fixing whatnot in the forums but leaving the course collectors hanging...

The DGCR app kept crashing on me, so I deleted it and reinstalled it. Now, I can't even log back into the app. When I submit my username and password, the app crashes on me. Do I need to do something differently? Thanks

It's controlled via your browser, but adding additional settings today for privacy - this was a carry over feature from the original software.

That was my next guess but if you end up adding a location settings thingy in the profile settings let me know when it's there.

That was my next guess but if you end up adding a location settings thingy in the profile settings let me know when it's there.
We will - should be added tomorrow.

Thanks! I feel like an idiot but . . . how do I switch to desktop mode?
The easiest way is to turn your phone sideways. Will try to get a fix for smaller screens.

We will - should be added tomorrow.

The easiest way is to turn your phone sideways. Will try to get a fix for smaller screens.

Thank you, but I should have specified that I was asking about viewing course review pages on a desktop.

I just want to see the review scoring distribution when I look at a course.

Thanks!

On mobile, on the home page, the Log In and Register buttons overlap and look like phrase "Log Register"

The "Review" tab for a course used to display the ratings distribution.

Aaaaaand . . . ratings distribution is back!

Thanks to whoever fixed that.

It would be doubly awesome 😃 if you could also fix this:

New issue: If I am in "Browse Courses - Browse Map" and I click on a location (Kansas City, for example) and then change filters, the map returns to my home location (Maryland).

Played 2 new courses recently and recorded my rounds. Before this site changed everything up I had an overall rating of 915. After recording my 1st round since the changes (956 rated) my overall rating dropped to 550. Just added 2 more rounds (no ratings recorded for these because I still can't change hole info) and my overall rating dropped to 536. Any ETA on when this will be fixed? Also I miss the course bagger feature. Liked to see where I stacked up against the other top baggers in Cali. Please bring this back. Uploaded photos for the 1st time since the update and you can't arrange pics in the proper order anymore. Will this be addressed? And back to hole info, 1 of the courses recently played had no hole info so I ranged each hole so I could add the distances to the course site. Still won't let me. All that info comes from the users, please let us have the ability to edit that again.
This should be fixed now .. the next time you submit a round your rating will be corrected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts