• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this has been raised before, but I notice it when I add course photos. Since the changeover, holes photos appear in "reverse" order (starting with Hole#18 or #9, and counting down).

The software used to display them by ascending hole order, and then I could adjust the order of multiple photos for any hole (I used to go with Tee Sign / Tee / Mid-Fairway / Approach / Basket to Tee).

Is all this gone - or am I doing it wrong?
it is gone... it is super annoying not to have an order in the photos. i really hope this will be fixed soon

Seemingly with no reason this website will revert to a completely different format and when it does it goes to a white theme instead of dark theme.

I think this has been raised before, but I notice it when I add course photos. Since the changeover, holes photos appear in "reverse" order (starting with Hole#18 or #9, and counting down).

The software used to display them by ascending hole order, and then I could adjust the order of multiple photos for any hole (I used to go with Tee Sign / Tee / Mid-Fairway / Approach / Basket to Tee).

Is all this gone - or am I doing it wrong?
I'll be writing my first review in the past several months, when I bagged the new course and added it on here, I had all the photo's in ordered and labeled correctly. Cycling thru the photo's to jog my memory their all out of order, and I'll be shown the same photo first time with hole # only, and again second time without hole # or any other label. I'm glad I kept the photos on my phone all in order.

I am having the same problem. Agape Farm Micro course. I was able to input about half of the hole distances and then the boxes just grayed out and I couldn't enter anything.

I was able to input hole distance/par with no problem on desktop.

This seems to be a mobile problem.

Hope that helps @greens

No way should there be a character limit this small for hole info description.
View attachment 318912
I'm not sure if it's still the case, but Hole Tips used to have a minimum character limit. Something a s simples as "Basket is behind large tree on right" wouldn't work. I kept having to come up with extra words and long explanations. I lost interest in adding hole tips. Don't know if it's changed.

On the front page, can we add a 'recent course update' and 'updated review' thread? Maybe replace the 'recent course hole tips' (or add that into 'recent course update' and merge forum threads/forum posts into 1? As a player, course updates and updated reviews are more important to me.

On the front page, can we add a 'recent course update' and 'updated review' thread? Maybe replace the 'recent course hole tips' (or add that into 'recent course update' and merge forum threads/forum posts into 1? As a player, course updates and updated reviews are more important to me.

We've been trying to get the new reviews section expanded back to (at least) 11 for months. And get rid of the upcoming tournaments and recent scores junk, or at least move them lower. I don't care that there's a one round flex start in Delaware tomorrow, I want to see reviews I may have missed. Also if I want hole tips I'll go looking for them, they don't need to be taking up front page space.

(Yes, this is me complaining about the home page again. No, I'm not sorry.)

When I update my preferences to no push and opt out of the weekly it keeps getting set back. I'll reset it one more time then I'm out.

When I update my preferences to no push and opt out of the weekly it keeps getting set back. I'll reset it one more time then I'm out.
This was really pissing me off right after the site update. I think in addition to making the change in my profile, I had to actually unsubscribe from a particular thread to get the emails to stop. Wish I remembered the details better. Really obnoxious.

This was really pissing me off right after the site update. I think in addition to making the change in my profile, I had to actually unsubscribe from a particular thread to get the emails to stop. Wish I remembered the details better. Really obnoxious.

It's probably automatic, and I'm sure I won't be missed, but if I set my prefs and come back and see them reset I won't make a production of it I'll be gone.

It's probably automatic, and I'm sure I won't be missed, but if I set my prefs and come back and see them reset I won't make a production of it I'll be gone.
Or... do make a production of it for the good of the rest of us, then be gone?

I miss seeing the % meter of courses played in a state. I also feel like the courses tab should show the map first, like 1.0. In addition, having the courses played by each state collapsible like they were in 1.0 would go a long way to making that page look neater and be more easily navigable.

Pretty sure some else has already said this, but...

Can you please add an extra set of thread navigation buttons (i.e. First, Previous, Next, Last) to the top of the page?

It's kind of pain to having to scroll to bottom every time you want to move around within a thread.

It'd be nice if the top rated courses were numbered. 1 thru however many you want to look at. Kind of tricky after the top ten or so currently.

Also the previous, next etc. buttons at the top of each page on the forums like Bogey said. Really annoying haven't to scroll down if you wanna go back a page

Is there a way you can make it that someone we put on block is unable to see our posts also. The way it is now defeats the purpose, especially if someone has their mind made up to be a troll and stalk all of our posts.

Most other social media sites I am involved with have it this way and it lends itself to a much more peaceful environment.

Is there a way you can make it that someone we put on block is unable to see our posts also. The way it is now defeats the purpose, especially if someone has their mind made up to be a troll and stalk all of our posts.

Most other social media sites I am involved with have it this way and it lends itself to a much more peaceful environment.
If you can't see them, you can't see them stalking your post unless you choose to.

If you can't see them, you can't see them stalking your post unless you choose to.
Unless someone quotes them. So again it defeats the purpose.

I'm.just making a suggestion that would help.

You response makes no sense. Seems to be supporting someone stalking?

Status
Not open for further replies.