• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 4.48.52 PM.png
If I click on the Forums button it's a hyperlink to all forums.

What browser are you using?

Not sure I follow, if you click forums it takes you to All Forums?

No. It dead ends here. There should be a link to all forums, not just the following.

View attachment 312995
This is likely similar to what I posted earlier. On PC I can mouseover "Forums" to drop the menu and then click on it. On my iPad I have to tap on the word Forums to drop the menu, and when I tap it again it closes the menu. It does not serve as a hyperlink to All Forums.

Trying to be as objective as I can. I'm still finding out how to do/find what I want on the new platform, so I get the initial learning curve is basically what's pissing me off.

But I'd really love to know what's improved on the new platform. That would provide some motivation to get through the learning curve.

IIRC, one of thing the new platform does is combine the review side and forum into one site, rather than requiring two separate logins as was previously the case. I'm sure most of us synched them, but it was always a pain if/when you changed your password.

Other than a "fresher," (but not necessarily better) look... What benefits does the new platform provide for the typical DGCR most user?

Or is it simply a matter of it wasn't feasible to continue the old platform, and if DGCR was to continue, a new platform was required?

Enquiring minds want to know!

This is likely similar to what I posted earlier. On PC I can mouseover "Forums" to drop the menu and then click on it. On my iPad I have to tap on the word Forums to drop the menu, and when I tap it again it closes the menu. It does not serve as a hyperlink to All Forums.
You're correct in tapping Forums, and then a menu of Forums drops again. Is that not the case for your iPad?
IMG_083F78B5027C-1.jpeg

FYI, updating reviews will be back today .. It is ready but need to do some testing before going live
I'm guessing the review I updated for Sun Valley, and those votes, are all lost in space?

I'm guessing the review I updated for Sun Valley, and those votes, are all lost in space?
No idea because clicking on your reviews gets me an error message...

I'm seeing 379 courses played for you and your map. Langerr's says 409 played and I see his map too.
But we can't see it, can you see your own? If how what steps do all the people that can't see their courses follow to see them?

But we can't see it, can you see your own? If how what steps do all the people that can't see their courses follow to see them?

Then click on "courses"

Is there a way to see your previous scorecards from just one course. Also there is no Discraft passions when adding discs.

My takeaway so far is that new ownership doesn't play much or care to play new courses. I always valued the course side more than the forum side. Seems to be the opposite with this new design. Important one for me is the Date Course Played (and why aren't they in alphabetical order)? Also Baggers Lists, and Achievements. I also would like to see number of courses played when hovering over user name in the forums. My 2 cents so far.

Bogey covered it in post #134 of this thread. But to be a little more in depth.

Click on the little circle of your avatar in the top right

Then click on your name.

There'll be a bunch of boxes. Click on courses.

From there there's a bar with a bunch of options near the middle of the screen. If you scroll to the right there should be played and course map options.

I can see mine. It did take a little bit to figure out at first. Unless something is wrong with yours. My course total is correct too. It counts temp and extinct courses in the total.

Edit. Played is the first on the left, map is the furthest right.

This wasn't well unit tested.
True—but this is a free forum. I've seen way too much stuff that costs money and performs no better.

I'm hopeful things will get worked out.

Not like it's an $1000 smart phone
Beta test.

Bogey covered it in post #134 of this thread. But to be a little more in depth.

Click on the little circle of your avatar in the top right

Then click on your name.

There'll be a bunch of boxes. Click on courses.

From there there's a bar with a bunch of options near the middle of the screen. If you scroll to the right there should be played and course map options.

I can see mine. It did take a little bit to figure out at first. Unless something is wrong with yours. My course total is correct too. It counts temp and extinct courses in the total.

Edit. Played is the first on the left, map is the furthest right.
Got em! I'm pretty sure they weren't there yesterday but thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts