• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to see your previous scorecards from just one course. Also there is no Discraft passions when adding discs.
I figured it out kind of. I can filter rounds of a specific course by user. When I do that it says oops etc

How do I mark a course as played?

Also, I know Dean already mentioned it, but can we get the courses played alphabetically and with dates played. There's zero rhyme or reason to how they're listed right now.
This please.

Basically just add the date played to the right of the course name on the played list and just change them to be alphabetically listed and we should be all good on that front.

Scorebook has lost multiple elements of functionality (filtering by dates, exporting rounds by course, to name a couple). iOS app crashes before even letting me start a scorecard. At this point I just want my data so I can bite the bullet on UDisc Pro and track my thousands of rounds myself via another method. What a colossal disappointment.

Minor gripes, but two things so far. Maybe they were mentioned, but I didn't sift thru 9 pages to see.

1st: bright mode or whatever it is called is an absolute abomination. Dark mode is far more palatable, but seemingly everytime I minimize my mobile browser and return it sets back to bright. I don't want to switch it every time.

2nd: the text boxes in "spoilers" while in dark mode are almost unreadable to my still generally youthful eyes, I'm gonna guys lotta old fellas find it totally unreadable. Example attached.

Thanks!

Edit: noticing a third. I keep getting bounced around in a thread back to seemingly where I read the last post. Example: I just posted the message here now, after I hit send I was bounced back to page 4.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230716-195447.png
    Screenshot_20230716-195447.png
    166.9 KB · Views: 0
WISH LIST
-Page navigation at the top of pages within threads. I don't want to scroll to the bottom to navigate between pages within a conversation.

-The option to move to 40-50 posts per page. I like being able to reference earlier posts in threads and having as many as possible on a page at a time is very helpful.

-The option to maintain all subforums expanded and visible on the All Forums page. Click minimization is one of the better things you can push for in designing an interface.

-A clear way to choose how to enter a thread for either the first page in the thread OR the newest post I have not seen. Used to be able to click an icon left of the thread name to enter to the newest content, or click thread name to enter at page 1.

In order of importance to me I'd rank those 2 1 4 3.

WISH LIST
-Page navigation at the top of pages within threads. I don't want to scroll to the bottom to navigate between pages within a conversation.
Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 9.27.15 PM.png
Are you looking for something there?
-The option to move to 40-50 posts per page. I like being able to reference earlier posts in threads and having as many as possible on a page at a time is very helpful.
Thanks, but I'll add it to the wishlist.
-The option to maintain all subforums expanded and visible on the All Forums page. Click minimization is one of the better things you can push for in designing an interface.
Agree, and understood. Added to wishlist.
-A clear way to choose how to enter a thread for either the first page in the thread OR the newest post I have not seen. Used to be able to click an icon left of the thread name to enter to the newest content, or click thread name to enter at page 1.
If you click on the date under the title, it will take you to the first post of the thread. If you click on the last post column it will go to the latest post, specifically.

Thanks for helping me
"navigate"!

Attachments

• IMG_0618.png
    IMG_0618.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Can you make Dark mode permanent? It resets to Bright mode every new page which is really annoying. On the old version we could custom set the colors which was really nice.

-The ability to edit reviews is back
- your reviews page now shows the votes you received
- when using the search icon you will find new options
1689562696331.png

A couple of small things that I never noticed how much I liked until they were gone:

1. When I search for courses using "map" (which now starts in the Atlantic Ocean every time, but I think that is already on the list to be fixed) and click on a course, formerly that course info opened in a new tab. Now it does not. The new tabs were very useful for comparing courses within the same general area and deciding which to visit.

2. Now instead of seeing the list of members who NICED a post (which I wish would come back instead of "like" - we are disc golfers, after all) , we see the first three, but when there are more, we see the first three and "and X more members." Seeing all the names allowed me to know when I should inform friends about an ongoing conversation or if they already knew. Now I would need to click on that to see a list of "likers" or "nicers," and there is little chance I will do that.

A couple of small things that I never noticed how much I liked until they were gone:

1. When I search for courses using "map" (which now starts in the Atlantic Ocean every time, but I think that is already on the list to be fixed) and click on a course, formerly that course info opened in a new tab. Now it does not. The new tabs were very useful for comparing courses within the same general area and deciding which to visit.
I will look at this

2. Now instead of seeing the list of members who NICED a post (which I wish would come back instead of "like" - we are disc golfers, after all) , we see the first three, but when there are more, we see the first three and "and X more members." Seeing all the names allowed me to know when I should inform friends about an ongoing conversation or if they already knew. Now I would need to click on that to see a list of "likers" or "nicers," and there is little chance I will do that.
when you click on this text , you will get a full list of users who reacted to your post

I will echo the issue with logging scores in the scorebook. When selecting a course to log a score, the courses need to be in alphabetical order. Currently, there is no rhyme or reason for the order they are listed when I go to submit a score.

Also, I would like to keep the ability to view/edit past rounds I have logged.

Thanks for your efforts and willingness to listen to the users. For some of us, change can be difficult, but we will figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.