• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scorebook has lost multiple elements of functionality (filtering by dates, exporting rounds by course, to name a couple). iOS app crashes before even letting me start a scorecard. At this point I just want my data so I can bite the bullet on UDisc Pro and track my thousands of rounds myself via another method. What a colossal disappointment.
The mobile app API is being fixed .. expect it to be working in a day or two
the ability to filter rounds will be back as well this week

I think this has been mentioned in some form. When I click in nearby courses, the list is accurate, but the miles is based on someplace FAR away. 6,660+ miles.

Attachments

• IMG_9833.png
    IMG_9833.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
I think this has been mentioned in some form. When I click in nearby courses, the list is accurate, but the miles is based on someplace FAR away. 6,660+ miles.
does this happen again when you reload the page ?
trying to reproduce

Yes, on iPhone. The only thing I can accomplish is moving the hole numbers out of order. There doesn't seem to be a way to change the pars or distances.
Yes, I can reproduce the issue .. we need to adjust the design to have some space for scroll
will be fixed soon

Can we get the courses played in alphabetical order yet? By state still, and with the totals of each state listed at the top which is currently there. I feel like this has been mentioned more than enough times already. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Can we get the courses played in alphabetical order yet? By state still, and with the totals of each state listed at the top which is currently there. I feel like this has been mentioned more than enough times already. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Sure, will have some sorting options there
I have a long list of issues and working on priority issues first

Sure, will have some sorting options there
I have a long list of issues and working on priority issues first
Sounds good. This one should be pushed to the front of the line. It's been mentioned more than any other in the numerous threads out there. But what do I know...

Is it possible to reorder pics any more? I just inserted one for a course and noticed that the existing pics aren't in any order that makes sense.

1689599253315.png
This format is present whenever I try to use the website, can't get the map to come up either

Just noticed I am not able to view the VIP Section. DGCR.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.