• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dev was able to launch the homepage update as well. Waiting to hear thoughts on that.

Very nice!

There's a lot of stuff in "recent" lists there that I don't look at - but that's on me, not on the design. I don't know how useful or complete "upcoming tournaments" is, given so many other sources there already are for that info.

As long as you prioritize courses and reviews - and then forums- I think you're emphasizing the site's strengths: thoughtful user input that helps other disc golfers.

TLDR: Looks good!

On the main menu under members on my iPad I cannot seem to get to the baggers "list" ….
- however on the sub- menu on my iPhone it seems like I can get immediately to that bagger list …so I think something needs to be done with the main menu under members for us "ipad users" …
On a different note, I do appreciate the efforts being put forth to bring this site back to the "old level" and adding more to it. Thanks. Russ

I cannot seem to get the stripe method to work to upgrade my account. I do not have a PayPal account since I think it was hacked about the time that this site was up for renewal. Thanks again.

I am also listed as a "new member" but have been on the site since 2011.

Most of the app features are working again, except the "update course conditions" is not.

@Dev was able to launch the homepage update as well. Waiting to hear thoughts on that.

Thanks for the update, looking much better. I don't care about half of those lists but I'm guessing some folks do and I'd rather have too much info versus the not enough that was the initial homepage launch. Glad to see you guys taking feedback and look forward to continued improvements.

Why have some reviews disappeared? I've noticed this somewhat frequently since the transition.

For example, I was on DiscChainBasket18's profile page. I clicked on his review for Shoally Creek (Shoally Creek DGC - Reviews). On the Shoally Creek page, he does NOT have a review listed there. Why is that?

Why have some reviews disappeared? I've noticed this somewhat frequently since the transition.

For example, I was on DiscChainBasket18's profile page. I clicked on his review for Shoally Creek (Shoally Creek DGC - Reviews). On the Shoally Creek page, he does NOT have a review listed there. Why is that?
probably you got confused .. the course has the same 22 reviews since update
1690726579193.png

Last edited:
Not confused. If you look at his profile, the review is listed there. Why isn't his review then on Shoally's page? The first time I noticed this the other day, I figured I just clicked on a wrong link. It's still a small amount, happened 3 times since the changeover, but it's not an isolated incident.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 10-36-18 DiscChainBasket18.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 10-36-18 DiscChainBasket18.png
    193.6 KB · Views: 0
Interesting concept for the home page! Gonna give it a shot for a few days before I give feedback.

THANK YOU Greens and Dev!

Not confused. If you look at his profile, the review is listed there. Why isn't his review then on Shoally's page? The first time I noticed this the other day, I figured I just clicked on a wrong link. It's still a small amount, happened 3 times since the changeover, but it's not an isolated incident.
This has been fixed , thank you!

it was marked as pre-redesign and pre-redesign reviews were not displayed
Does that mean those older reviews are now visible? That was always an issue with redesigned courses, whether to RIP the old layout or not.

The "Course Info" page lists the course length - e.g., 5,400 - 6,300 ft.

The "Holes" page also lists hole length and overall course length.

The two numbers often do not match. Not sure what the best solution is, because sometimes the "Course Info" page is more accurate, and sometimes the "Holes" page is more accurate.

No hurry, but this has always bugged me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts