• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In top baggers "include temporary courses" includes practice courses as well .. this may be the issue ?
Maybe @Dev - I have no idea of knowing without a list for comparison. Is there a way to list all courses (temporary, extinct, practice, etc.) for a State?

Still not able to sort reviews in profile by rating.

When doing reviews, it's useful to sort previous reviews by rating, so you can compare/contrast to similar courses. It helps keep ratings consistent.

Not even going to try to keep things consistent if you guys can't give us the tools we used to have.

When doing reviews, it's useful to sort previous reviews by rating, so you can compare/contrast to similar courses. It helps keep ratings consistent.

Not even going to try to keep things consistent if you guys can't give us the tools we used to have.
I just copied all my review details into a spreadsheet. I think I had to manually punch in the rating, but that was pretty quick. I only have 2 pages of reviews though.

you can sort courses by rating
1693342937196.png

you can sort courses by rating
View attachment 316741
Confirmed I can indeed sort by ratings by clicking ratings.

Please note: I *do not see the typical "sort" arrow* next to "Rating" column....is this because I might be using a larger font/text size (IIRC)?

Thank you for adding that.

Confirmed I can indeed sort by ratings by clicking ratings.

Please note: I *do not see the typical "sort" arrow* next to "Rating" column....is this because I might be using a larger font/text size (IIRC)?

Thank you for adding that.
For me, there is an arrow only in the column that is actively sorting. Which makes sense to me.

So by default, it sorts by review date descending so I see a down arrow there. If I click on "Rating" then it re-sorts by rating descending and the down arrow appears there.

Is that how it appears for you too?

For me, there is an arrow only in the column that is actively sorting. Which makes sense to me.

So by default, it sorts by review date descending so I see a down arrow there. If I click on "Rating" then it re-sorts by rating descending and the down arrow appears there.

Is that how it appears for you too?
No, it doesn't.

When I click on Rating, it now sorts to my 5-disc ratec courses, all good there, but then the 'Rating' header disappears entirely. So I can't then reclick to have it show lowest rated first.

Also, my thumbs are underneath the course title not in a single row like yours.

I'm running a bit short on time, I'll try to play with text size some more and see if that fixes somthing.

Otherwise I'll screenshot what I'm seeing some other time.

You can now sort your reviews by their rating, but it only works on the first page. When you go to page 2, it reverts to sorting them by date. This makes the feature rather limited in its utility if you have 4 (or many more) pages of reviews.

Several times, I am not able to finish a round in one visit to a disc golf course. I come later on and finish the round started earlier. If I put in the partial round in the Scorebook, it now seems like (when I up the number of holes played) that I have to reenter the previous hole scores etc along with the new information in order to get a rating for all of the holes played over the two visits. It seems like it was possible previously just to edit the partial round into a full round, adding just the new information. At any rate, is it possible to change things so that this is doable going forward? Thanks.

Followup: A workaround I've developed is to give myself aces 🤣 on the unplayed holes. As placeholders. I update the hole scores to the actual scores after the second visit to complete the round. Using aces as the placeholders is attention-getting because such has yet to actually happen for me, and it would be beyond a miracle to have multiple aces in one round. So immediately, I remember these are placeholders. I think the aces show up in orange cells or some other eye-catching color. That also helps.

Last edited:
Multi quote navigation is trash on mobile.

Maybe a step by step would help but idk...why do my former quotes show up under the "insert quotes" tab on the quick reply at the bottom of a thread? If I already quoted someone it should be removed from that list!

Additionally, newest quotes are on bottom not the top in descending chronological order? Trying to drag them up to the text box is damn near impossible.

Mobile course map used to be navigated with one finger, but now is two. I can't get used to it.

Anyway to offer an option (if not already available) to switch back to 1-finger map nav.

Seriously ruined a recent bagging trip. I gave up trying to futz around with the map and just went to a pool. :|

Okay, playing around with zoom settings, if I set my browser zoom to 50% I can see everything now.

But it kinda renders the rest of everything unreadable due to the tiny text. I'll play around with it and see if I can't find settings that work. At least I know it's there.

Mobile course map used to be navigated with one finger, but now is two. I can't get used to it.

Anyway to offer an option (if not already available) to switch back to 1-finger map nav.

Seriously ruined a recent bagging trip. I gave up trying to futz around with the map and just went to a pool. :|
This would be so nice. That's one change that's definitely for the worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts