• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lamar, AR

Jaggerbush Hollow

Permanent course
05(based on 0 reviews)
5 stars of love
Pros:

As the owner I have put 5 stars of love into the course. Work continues on the course to provide new challenges and make the course more enjoyable for players of all skill levels
Cons:
None
Hope more effort went into the course than the review. Haven't sold anyone on wanting to play here with this.

The review sucked for sure.

The course looks pretty solid from the pics on Udisc though.

@Hurbie76

We have fun on the board, there is even a thread dedicated to homer course reviews.

Next time I am in that area, I will be trying to hit your course, I already have a couple to hit in NW Arkansas.

The course looks interesting, and it does look like it's well cared-for. But the review wasn't helpful to provide any understanding about the course, how it plays, what the challenges are. Wise move to delete it. Looking forward to reading reviews (and yes, I believe owners CAN write helpful reviews about their own courses. This one just didn't provide anything very helpful).

Devils advocate:
That would have been a totally normal udisc review.
My early reviews were just as bad.
We would be wise to find ways to encourage those who are into it enough to seek out this site and write a review to want to do it better.

@Hurbie76

Talked with Casey Cox (cox3) who played your course this last week. I tried to get him to write a review, but as he said "I don't write reviews but it's a good course" He did say that he asked you if he could put it on here or if you wanted to take care of it.

Thanks for putting this on the site, I would have asked you the same thing as I don't list private courses on this site without permission either for private courses.

BTW, I do write reviews. I will make it a point to hit NW Arkansas soon, I think I have enough courses to make a day of it. I have a friend who knows of some private unlisted courses he says he can get me on.

Based on the recent review, I added the "Private Course" tag - and notes in the Course Info to contact the owner before playing.

I think the recent review should be deleted, since that's really the only info that it contains and the user did not even play the course. I reported it.

Yea, I would agree, the rating is based on the fact he didn't know what he was driving too, nothing to do with the actual course at all.