• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Japan tsunami relief roc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything is rare in the right comparison. They're apparently not as rare as a flag stamp proto ROC 3, but they are rarer than usual yes. I'd be thrilled if you wanted to sell one.

I think mine are double stamps or x outs or something so you might not be interested. I just noticed a Hero Discs logo stamped under the relief stamp on all three.

japanroc3_zps33685edb.jpg

japanroc2_zpsc45e4171.jpg

japanroc2_zpsc45e4171.jpg

And I found out only 255 were made (not sure if that number includes ones like mine with the Hero stamps or not)

I thought herodiscusa.com was the original place to get them so that extra stamp may suppose to be there. Interested in selling one of them anyway?

I have no knowledge on these rocs I just noticed two color stamps so I thought I would say something about it. I have no problem selling one (heck or all three lol) but I gotta figure out a fair price to ask first.

I just noticed I posted the last pic twice. third roc pic below:

japanroc1_zpsa2a6b57b.jpg

look here If you want info. You just missed mine by about two days.
The double stamped ones were blems. They went on sale the day after. No quantity of them was ever announced to my knowledge.

Last edited:
YEP !!! Funny how 2 players can be looking for the same thing at the same time!!! Thanks LOPAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.