• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jedi order dye....

ShaZaun

Eagle Member
Everybody's got one so my Star Wars theme dye is the Jedi order symbol....it was a pretty easy template.....a little off center......it's on a Star Avair.....
picture.php

Everybody's got one so my Star Wars theme dye is the Jedi order symbol....it was a pretty easy template.....a little off center......it's on a Star Avair.....
picture.php

Sexy disc. Great color scheme.

I love the color scheme. It has a sharp look to it!

Nice work. My inner geek is grinning. :D Has anyone tried putting the Death Star on a disc?

You really could do a whole series of Star Wars discs:

Millenium Falcon
X-Wing
Star Destroyer
Death Star
TIE (dye?) Fighter
etc...

Im using my first post to say that is Awesome...

Any way you could give some ideas on how to make one of my own? Ive read the how to's etc.. i was wondering where you got the stencil and the rit dye color.

Lucas is fuming in his office right now Lewis.... lol. Just pay him his $2 for the intellectual property usage rights!!!

A very unsuccesful attempt at dying, but since you brought it up, my Star Desroyer printed on (of course) my Star Destroyer
2009_0106beginer0033.jpg
Do or Do Not... There is no try

Nice work. My inner geek is grinning. :D Has anyone tried putting the Death Star on a disc?

You really could do a whole series of Star Wars discs:

Millenium Falcon
X-Wing
Star Destroyer
Death Star
TIE (dye?) Fighter
etc...
I've always thought Boba Fett's armor symbol would look cool on a disc.
shoulder-symbol.jpg

btw, nice disc