• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Joliet, IL - Dueces Wild 2010 - July 10th & 11th

Sadly, I'll be missing this tournament, I just got out of the hospital yesterday, but I won't be cleared for a few more weeks.

-Pat, if you end up with any spare discs with this tourney stamp, and you can hold me one, I'd really appreciate it, if not though, no big deal, get your money :)

Deuces Wild

Phil,

your membership should show active by tournament time, but even if it isn't, I'll show you as current on the registration form if you pre-reg. If you don't pre-reg, just tell them you are current at registration. I have to check everyone's PDGA status anyway, and I'll remember you.

Thanks for the kudos! It was my first tournament, so I really appreciate that.

Maverick,

Just updated it. Not a lot of people signed up yet, but it was the same way with Chain Reaction, and we almost filled it up on the second day. If we hadn't added extra holes, I would have had to turn someone away.

Archetype,

I still have plenty of Champion Katanas, Avenger SS, Stratus, and Champion Glow Gazelles left. Should be a few available after the tournament. Send me a message afterward and I'll let you know what I have.

Ace funds

Ace fund has been carried over from Chain Reaction:

Approx. $80 in the ace fund for Saturday
Approx. $100 in the ace fund for Sunday

The ace fund will not be carried over after Deuces Wild. If no one hits an ace, we will have a CTP playoff for the cash each day. Just to be clear, Saturdays (Jr, Rec, Adv) ace fund is a separate fund from Sundays (Nov, Int, Pro).

Latest posts