• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

June 1st, 2010 Hole of the Day

bikinjack

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Patoka Lake State Rec. Area, Hole 3

It's 400 feet, and looks to be a fairly straight, open shot, maybe a little uphill.
I'm probably gonna throw my Champ Viking, then finish up with the Wizard.

Tee:

388053f2.jpg

Basket:

222e59a1.jpg

Today I'm going to work on GREAT form and slide a Dragon out there once, then a really smooth second shot with a Fuse (opto plastic) and then I'll be putting probably pretty short, so either a wizard or Ion depending on wind and distance.

\/\/

Flip a Star Valk. Then maybe a Z Buzzz if I didn't get the D that I wanted, otherwise polish it off with an Aviar.

Boss.

Although it tore me up in the tournament last year, I love this course. Thanks to Skottyb and all the other guys that have put so much time and hard work in to this fantastic course and got it upgraded from 9 to 18 holes :clap:

I'd hyzer flip a Roadrunner from the tee and a tailwind will get me stuck in the trees on the left. My thumber will get me 50 ft from the pin, my Wizard will donk off of the basket, and I'll set it in and walk to #4 discouraged. At least that's how it's been lately.

I'd hyzer flip a Roadrunner from the tee and a tailwind will get me stuck in the trees on the left. My thumber will get me 50 ft from the pin, my Wizard will donk off of the basket, and I'll set it in and walk to #4 discouraged. At least that's how it's been lately.
A good honest post. You all could learn something from homebrew.

Wraith off the tee with a bit of anny, yielding an S-Curve towards the basket.
Approach (if necessary) with Z Buzzz
Putt with Focus

Crank a Katana or Wraith as far out into the field as I can, and then work on a Roc/Leopard combination before Rhino into the basket.

I would Throw a Katana or Sidewinder from the tee, and then approach it with my Mako.

I will probably throw my Champ Beast (RHBH) at it and then definately my Voodoo to get real close, a par would be good for me