• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Kaiser's Wants Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurp Nuts

* Ace Member *
I will occasionally be posting new trade bait options in the replies. Some pretty good stuff if somebody out there has what I'm looking for.

S-line PDs, 175, with the old freak stamp, Yellow

Medium Wizards, 175, new or like new

BSF Glow Champion Roc3, 180

Big Bird or Proto Roc3s, 180, dayglow

Sparkle Roc3s, Collegiate National Championships, 180, dayglow

KC Rocs, 180, 12x pre flight numbers

D1 "First Run" 160's, dark blue

FAF Firebirds, 175, Dayglow

I try to keep funds available for any incoming offers, so you can get some quick cash. If i don't, you can bet I'll make em available ;)

Last edited:
Just to let ya know Prodigy is not making any lighter weight discs right now. I asked them about it and they told me they have to add something to the plastic to run lighter weights and right now the demand for their discs is so high they have not found the time to run any and don't know when they will be able to because of them releasing so many new molds.

I've got a couple wizards in my FS thread. They're S-line and marked as S (as opposed to SS or SSS) but they are really stiff. Not quite as stiff as the M's but still stiff enough to be a driving putter and grippy enough to be a putting putter.
Take a look and let me know what you think

A few things. None are exactly what you want, but some are very close.

I've got a CFR Glo RC3. It's Motown Showdown, not BSF, but it's max weight. Stamp is dated 4/20/13.

I've also got 6 blue Proto D1s. None are light weight, but I bet a couple are the flippy variety.

I've also got a yellow stockstamp RC3. I have a couple BigBird dayglo, but they're 171 ish.

I'll bring some more heat for you guys to get things going.

Up for grabs:
11x CAL tooled Champion Teebird, 168 grams, a modest 6/10 (perfectly seasoned), obviously pearly

This is available for someone who has multiples, a small stack of medium wizards maybe? or perhaps a group of matching SPDs, now that would make me very very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts