• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Kansas City - 8/29 & Emporia (Labor Day Weekend)

ZephyrKC

Hello all,

Looking for some area DG'ers that want to get out and throw, maybe hit up Shawnee Mission Park this weekend (weather permitting).

Also, will more than likely be in the Emporia area on Labor Day weekend and wanted to maybe hit up Jones East/West or Peter Pan.

Let me know!

My son and I'll be out throwing this weekend. Saturday after lunch and then earlier on Sunday. Weather looks to be nice enough for Shawnee Mission Park.

I was planning on playing somewhere this weekend, but was leaning towards Bad Rock Creek. Might have to consider SMP as it has been awhile though. If I do will post on here.

Mbrundi and myself will be all over emporia this Saturday/Sunday. We're going to hit up the Jones courses, Peter pan, Municipal and hopefully ecc if possible. I have my dgcr bag tags and always wear a red hat so if you see that combo it's probably us! Feel free to flag us down.

Not sure of play times but will likely be at Jones park mid morning and late afternoon Saturday as we're gonna play both of those the same day.

If you want to play the emporia golf courses make sure to call ahead to make sure what days they have open for disc golfers.

Latest posts