• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Kastaplast recommendations

Reko is definitely the best disc in the Kasta lineup. K3 For Putting (one of the best putting plastics out there), and K1 for short drives. Money.

I started with a Reko K1 to throw and just picked up a Reko K3 to use just as a putter. Feels great. Flies great.

I like the feel of the Reko in K3 plastic but I'm afraid when it warms up they will be too soft for my liking. I wish Kastaplast would make a hard/stiff version of K3. It would be the perfect plastic IMO.

I like the feel of the Reko in K3 plastic but I'm afraid when it warms up they will be too soft for my liking. I wish Kastaplast would make a hard/stiff version of K3. It would be the perfect plastic IMO.

That's why I switched to Links. Loved the feel of the K3 Reko but they were just slightly too floppy for me. Links in both the Exo Hard and Exo Soft plastic have that same kind of grippiness/tackiness as K3 Rekos, but they're more stiff.

I wish Kastaplast would make a hard/stiff version of K3. It would be the perfect plastic IMO.

I don't really care about how "soft" it is, but if they could get them to not warp it would be great. The magical thing about DX is that no matter how gross it feels, it beats in correctly and doesn't warp. Other base plastics (most notably K3 & XT) can't quite get this right for some reason.

That's why I switched to Links. Loved the feel of the K3 Reko but they were just slightly too floppy for me. Links in both the Exo Hard and Exo Soft plastic have that same kind of grippiness/tackiness as K3 Rekos, but they're more stiff.

Lol I actually switched from the Link to the Reko but I will likely switch back when the weather warms back up.

Latest posts