• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] KC Pro Roc Gone?

Ok I need an 11x, you wouldn't happen to know someone who wants to get rid of one?

They are nice but not worth paying the $$$ people will be asking for them. If you didn't stock up when they were readily available, it's not worth paying thru the nose for them. Just get 12x's or my preference: a few dx rocs and cycle them.

Last edited:
i have an 11x, but i throw it and you won't get it out of my bag...that's for sure.

also, i don't think they'll EVER discontinue the KC rocs, it's probably their top seller.

The 10x are usually really flat and awesome. They generally cost double what an 11x would cost though so not really worth it either.

Yea the stiff older runs are sweet. Watch out though, there are newer soft ones that have mad dome and suck.

I bought a R-Pro Roc a couple weeks ago, and it is SUPER flat. It is beat in just enough where it can hold any line. It's making my other Mids jealous.

I know not really on topic.

Just get 12x's or my preference: a few dx rocs and cycle them.

This. I don't really see the point in paying $3 more for the same disc in a slightly different blend of plastic.

I own one 12x KC Pro Roc but I've never thrown it because it has Climo's real signature on it. It does seem a little domey.

I bought a R-Pro Roc a couple weeks ago, and it is SUPER flat. It is beat in just enough where it can hold any line. It's making my other Mids jealous.

I also have just started throwing the rpro roc, and I just love it. It will pretty much hold any line I throw it on, plus it is a fiend for chains. Seriously. Rpro roc love chains.

Biz
Team Bert

They don't like trees though, I tacoed mine on a drive. Although, I will admit brand new they are so money!

I also have just started throwing the rpro roc, and I just love it. It will pretty much hold any line I throw it on, plus it is a fiend for chains. Seriously. Rpro roc love chains.

Biz
Team Bert

They don't like trees though, I tacoed mine on a drive. Although, I will admit brand new they are so money!

Thats why I have a roc that I only use for tree shots. Its a star, and the trees just bend out of the way when it flys by them. I have a KC that is lighter(169) than all my other rocs which are max weight. I really really like the KC, and it is very reliable in non wind situations. But my rpro is my goto roc right now, very flat, very straight. I wish that dyes took better on rpro plastic, because I would have Agent_Peebody hook one up for me.

Biz
Team Bert

why do some people have around 4 or 5 KC Pro Roc's in their bag?
im one of these people, except i use dx rocs. my reasoning: each one flies totally different, and each one flies that line smoother than the others.

1. understable beat in to hell/perfection
2. over/stable, beat in real nice
3. very overstable pop-top roc
4. dead straight, brand new baby, hit a few trees today and noticed a slight understableness to it, not quite as big a hook as my other one tho.

ill prolly end up puttin the new one under a stack of books to flatten it out again, gain some stability. get the point tho? screw having a bunch of different molds for different flights, when u can choose a disc like the roc that'll do it all.

I've started a Roc Collection, and I have a few favorites.

Primary thrower is my beat dx roc, that has been "dead straight" for months now.
Fresher Flat Top DX for when I appreciate a bit less glide and the late fade.
12x KC Rainbow Stamped, this one is less domey than most of my back up dx rocs, but still domier than my flats. I have two more KC's that look similiar, and i could swear my 11x is slightly domier.

I've got 8 bazillion backups and discs waiting to be rotated, but looks like I'll get a whole nother summer without having to rotate my 3 out. I have a quite a few woods ones that didnt even get pulled this year. Star Ontario, Star Rancho, Star SM. I think i'd rather just replace a KC over the next year than use the Premium plastics, they don't feel like they fly the same.

Latest posts