• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Keen shoe sale

They are still listed as being sent to lullily then to be shipped to us.

What mine says too, i think thars how they get the prices low by purchasing in bulk after the sales then shipping or drop shipping them.

do they have size 14-15? i just want to know before creating an account

If I was a 12, you wouldn't have! :thmbup:

I just saw a few pairs of these Keen Milos on sale for $60.00 at a Nordstrom Rack store here in Chicago. I was tempted to buy a pair, but then I remembered all of the bad reviews. Just not sure if Keen would replace them if they fall apart quickly....probably just going to get new shoes from REI as usual.

5049468532_6e458d59c0.jpg

i have been using dela's for disc golf since they came out but I just played a round with the A86 trail shoes i bought during this sale and all i can say is I love em for disc golf, extremely comfortable and lite with excellent grip knobs that work great on the concrete pads as well as the dirt and grass. I am very impressed with these shoes. As long as your course conditions are dry these things are perfect...

Latest posts