• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Keen vs Keen

I had a pair of Tarhee mids i got a season and a half out of before they blew up.....boy did they stink too

I like Keen's for casual leather shoes but am not convinced they are a great brand for athletics yet.

I also has alot of trouble with Garmonts (which made me sad as I really liked the shoes)

Currently using Soloman's

I recently got a pair of Keen Milo II's and they have great traction and grip. I have been very impressed with them so far. They kept the water out yesterday when I slipped and submerged my right foot in a creek. The kevlar patches on the toes are good for me too considering I drag my right foot when I flick.

I have both and prefer the Delas, they seem lighter and my feet have never been wet even when the water came up to the top of the ankle line. I tend to wear my delas for every day use as well and need to break that habbit.

Do keens sizes run the same from model to model?
I'd Like to get a pair of Delas but I'd like to order the correct size and while no local store has Delas they do have several other keen models.
My thinking is I can try on a different model to get the size I'll need for the Delas

Neither! Keen makes a poor product. They don't hold up to disc golf use at all. Five Tens are the way to go!

I need yalls opinions. Delaveaga vs. tryon wp?? Both are made by Keen

I was looking at those too, but I decided to go with the DeLas as I think it is a good way to show that a DG shoe is needed. If we buy other models Keen (and other companies) will not see the need for specific DG shoes.
As far as size I got a half size larger like the site suggests for the DeLas and they fit perfect.

I like the Delas alot. I recently got the new Tryon. At first I didn't care for the feel, now I like them alot also. I've been a Keen fan for a while. These shoes run smaller IMO. I wear a 13 and have to buy a 14. 13's feel like 12's to me.

You should just get some Chacos. Sandals are plenty for disc golf and anybody who says otherwise is asking for trouble.

Latest posts