• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Ken Climo signature Tern

^except for he has his own mold of it now b/c it wasn't what he liked. Not hating on the tern at all just doubt he throws them given this release.

champ has a signature tern. mcbeth is throwing the tern. not sure if any others have put it in the bag.

safe to say its a solid mold?

When I played with him in 2011 at the KC Wide Open, he was throwing a Champion Vulcan. I asked him about it and he said he loved it.

That being said, if he would throw a Champion Vulcan, do you think a Tern is that hard to believe? The Vulcan was a 2011 Worlds Champion Vulcan.

Well this is the perfect time to find out, Climo is playing a couple of courses where a tern would come in handy this week. I am sure someone at the masters can verify if he is throwing one.

So theoretically the flight numbers of these would be 12 6 -2.5 2 ?

More like 12/6/-1/2

Basically a longer Krait. I think it fades a bit harder than the Krait as well already but maybe it's just me.

More like 12/6/-1/2

Basically a longer Krait. I think it fades a bit harder than the Krait as well already but maybe it's just me.

The krait is really a speed 12 imo, it has a 2.3 rim like a destroyer or force. I have a destroyer, force, hurricane, krait, tern, wraith, surge, and trespass in front of me right now and the first 5 definitely share the same rim width and the last three share a thinner rim width. The krait is fairly overstable at 350 and the tern turns plenty more, so I would say the krait is a "more understable destroyer" and the tern is definitely a "more understable krait". Strangely they both share a similar viking-esque wing design.

does anbody second the opinion of ted about the krait? have only thrown blizzard crate, liked it but was hyzerflip because of weight, i think.

if i were kenny i would have declined hopping on the tour series bandwagon. especially with a 'tern'!

so basically you're an idiot who would not want your name on yet another disc which puts more money in your pocket?

good stuff.

I love my Terns, but after I bagged the Star Tern, I don't know why I would want a "more stable" Tern. Seems like one of a hundred other discs that fit that bill. If I have some extra cash though, I might just bite on this...