• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Keys Found! Randall Oaks, Dundee, IL

You'd be much better off posting this on a local forum.

I'll give that a shot too.

The world would be a better place if everyone just tried a little, right?
True. It would be even better yet if everyone who tried didn't pick the biggest possible haystack to try to find the needle in, when they know they can confidently eliminate 99% of the hay that they know it isn't located.

When reporting lost discs, keys, or anything, I'm not sure why so people come here to a place where 99% of the people on here are nowhere even close to the location of the found object. Logic would assume that a local forum or better yet a note left on the course's bulletin board would ensure a better chance of reuniting the lost object with its owner.

Idk how many keys or phones I've found but good karma for giving them back!

Agreed. Sometimes though the efforts involved in returning the items can be frustrating. Found a cell at Anna Page park in Rockford like a month ago but the thing wouldn't work right and we wasted a bunch of time screwing with it. Returned a real nice phone this past summer and they hardly even said thanks, Karma better start paying back soon!