• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Kjudd to Ship my Disc or Respond to my Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they aren't a total postwhore they can't be trusted.

That's the way I feel... I pretty much trust the guys that post all the time...

I dodged a guy with no posts recently by winning a Facebook auction for what I wanted, luckily, maybe, who knows. I was kind of wary when he didn't have any posts.

Nope, can't do it,

Got no time for Facebook, Instagram, and what ever else is trending, this is as good as it gets for me on social media.:D

Was on business trip this week, just got home, what did I miss? :popcorn:

On Facebook there's a Feedback group just for things like this. You should join, it gets interesting at times.

How does one get the MP star? Never even noticed that before.

Also while I'm noobing- what's with the crown icon?

Not sure of the specifics of the MP Star, assume there is some level of feedback to hit that triggers it. Hit X number of positive feedback with zero negative feedback. Might need to check with a mod or TimG.

The crown is for being a VIP member. For $20 or $25 a year you can support the site and have access to a lot of hidden features. The VIP lounge here, unlimited MP posts, Road Trip and quite a few more. Under your "User CP" is the Paid Subscriptions which explains it in detail.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/payments.php :thmbup:

Not sure of the specifics of the MP Star, assume there is some level of feedback to hit that triggers it. Hit X number of positive feedback with zero negative feedback. Might need to check with a mod or TimG.

The crown is for being a VIP member. For $20 or $25 a year you can support the site and have access to a lot of hidden features. The VIP lounge here, unlimited MP posts, Road Trip and quite a few more. Under your "User CP" is the Paid Subscriptions which explains it in detail.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/payments.php :thmbup:

yeah i got moar positive reviews than you but i got no cute mp symbol

win some lose the rest

yeah i got moar positive reviews than you but i got no cute mp symbol

win some lose the rest

Hmmm, interesting. Maybe it is tied to VIP? Seems the few MP* icons I have seen also have the VIP crown icon. Couldnt find any info on it in the FAQ section under achievements. Kind of curious now.

I got one to add: petergriffin

Sent him $25 this spring for 3 discs back in the spring. Sent me a pm apologizing for being busy after a couple weeks when I followed up. I've sent about 10 pms since and haven't gotten a response.

Another rule is not really the answer. There is existing technology that solves this issue. PPFF is loaded with risk. Pay the fees G&S and eliminate the risk. That being said, I had somebody take my money once. I did the PPFF and 14 dollars was gone. Here's the funny thing I still do business the PPFF way today. I believe most/almost all of us are people of our word. That's good enough for me.

I sell to people with a "0" Feedback, but as a rule I pass on buying from them.

Back to 14 dollar guy, if that was his target for for success, he's got bigger issues than 14 dollars is going to solve.

Could a minimum account age or post count be required to post sale threads in the marketplace?

I put in a claim with Paypal, and he failed to respond to the claim in the 10-day window so I got my $10 back. Seems like this cat has totally ghosted

I put in a claim with Paypal, and he failed to respond to the claim in the 10-day window so I got my $10 back. Seems like this cat has totally ghosted

Congrats! Ima check how my disputes going. I know PayPal will freeze $ out of your bank for disputes. I hope that ****ed him over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts