• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Last day for Free PDGA Membership or renewal...

December 6th is the last day to sign up for a free PDGA membership or renewal at:
http://www.1000rated.com/2008/11/free-pdga-membership-or-renewal/

All you have to do is leave a comment at the end of the page. If you would be a new member let us know what division you intend on entering for 2009. If you are a renewing member leave your PDGA# and what division you intend on signing up for next year.

It's free!

http://www.1000rated.com/2008/11/free-pdga-membership-or-renewal/

Enjoy!

just signed up. Link doesn't quite work, but if you just go to the home page, it's in the top left corner.

We just picked a winner at random, and out of 459 entries the winner of the 2009 PDGA membership or renewal is…..

Aaron Cotnoir - Comment #54

Aaron has been notified through e-mail and will be enjoying Free PDGA membership for 2009. Thank you to everyone that entered the promotion - we wish we could give something to all of you. Feel free to continue entering our promotions in 2009!

Congrats Aaron!

Jesse B 707 said:
lots of familiar name on that list, hope one of us gets it

Well your wish came true! I'm Aaron Cotnoir :!: A big thanks to 1000 rated for my first membership! I wonder what the PDGA stamped disc will be...

:D

hehe.. funny stuff. we shoulda snuck in our DGR usernames.

i take back my boos, hisses, f'k that guys, may he 3m's and foot faults, and the voodoo lost disc i made.

glad the love stayed local! congrats. now you're up to donate the next DGR karma disc :mrgreen:

banzai7 said:
Jesse B 707 said:
lots of familiar name on that list, hope one of us gets it

Well your wish came true! I'm Aaron Cotnoir :!: A big thanks to 1000 rated for my first membership! I wonder what the PDGA stamped disc will be...

:D
oh, well right on then :)

Latest posts