• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] LAT64 eze plastic vs. test material?

dmk1978

Eagle Member
I just bought a Pure in test run material, is EZE plastic the same thing, or am I missing something. BTW- love it for those under 100' upper's.

eze is a little bit different and can vary in texture. some feel tackier than others... But for the most part it's the same.

As long as the EZE has a weight sticker and not a printed weight, it should be the same thing. I ordered some Mercies and got a mix of the two. The sticker weight ones were the same, firm TM2 feel. The printed weight ones were much much softer (too soft for me). I imagine the same would be true for Pures. I'm like you and love the TM2 plastic.

Can't order eze material anymore. Latitude said it was discontinued and that they are bringing zero back. I put in our latitude order last week and shortly after I received a call stating all base line plastic was out of stock.

Not to hijack the thread, but...does anyone know if/when Latitude plans on putting out a base plastic regularly?