• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat64 "Havoc" and "Pain"?

...I am also looking for something for about 250-280 feet when thrown hard and flat totally ignores the wind and finishes with a solid fade, or for the same distance can hyzer spike around objects....It is a very niche shot but it happens quite often at the courses I play.

The Drone has the right flight lines, but I am looking for a little more distance. Basically then I am looking for just a tad less HSS but almost the same LSS. The Vector never got that distance and basically did all the same shots as the Drone. The Pain is considerably less HSS meaning that by the time the LSS kicks in, I am still to the right of my intended target.

Basically I am looking for that magical overstable mid. I can power down on my fairway drivers but I do not like to do this under 280 feet because at that distance they often have a tendency to skip and bounce whereas a mid is more likely going to dig. More basically I am looking for a mid I can power up without having to worry too much about OAT or how much hyzer it is going to need to keep from flipping up or having too much and ditching into the ground.

If I wanted to reach about 280 ft. without worrying about the wind and depending on the what the hole presents me, I'd reach for my Sinus, Trident, or xxx. all 3 have a solid fade. I don't have to worry about hyzering it; just rip it and release it flat and it's good..especially with the sinus and xxx. if i was looking for a slight hss, then I'd grab the trident. I have turned over both the opto and gl pain and the drone. that's why if i don't want to worry about the wind, again, I'll grab the sinus or xxx.

another thing to try is a heavier or lighter gl pain or a drone, depending on how stable you need it to be and the distance you like to get from it. I normally throw 163-170 drives and my gl pain is 176. It's not too beefy and it does what i need to it do. plus being right of basket isn't all too bad, but then again, I don't know the layout of the hole :\

I hope I was able to help you...if not, I tried. Good luck searching!

I have been using a Havoc for about a week and a half. That translates into about 8 rounds and I like the disc. As far as flight wise I would compare it to a 6-7/10 star destroyer. I have been playing in winds around 20 mph and it behaved really well.

I felt more secure throwing this into a head wind then I did with the nuke or the flow. The flow still is a great disc but a little more stability in the havoc sure makes life easier.

I also just got have been using the pain for a while and I is nice for the overstable slot. I ended up picking these up and dumping my Champ rocs as these were only 14$ and in that tasty opto plastic. These did really well in a 20 mph headwind and were very dependable.

Cheers - Koffee

I have also been using the pain for a while and it is nice, for the overstable slot. I ended up picking these up and dumping my Champ rocs as these were only 14$ and in that tasty opto plastic. These did really well in a 20 mph headwind and were very dependable.

(A tad more clear)

Cheers - Koffee

I find myself reaching for my Pain more than my Core and Fuse now. As said before, the finish is very reliable and with the right touch and power you can shape so very nice lines with it. Love it for those short wooded tunnel shots.

I third this, although depending on the length of the hole I also use a WELL seasoned Wizard too. Haven't had a chance to try the Lat putters yet. Just can't seem to get rid of my Wizards yet but the rest of my bag consists of mostly Lat. Love em!

Latest posts