• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat64: Pearl and Ruby?

I have a diamond pearl and ruby for my girl. They feel great. Havent thrown them yet though.

Told my 8 year old daughter she could have something worth less than $20 if she has a good month of August at school. She decided that more than anything else she wants a purple sparkle Pearl. That's my girl.

But it did get me to thinking - Lat should run those same discs with more boyish names and then give the Diamond/Pearl/Ruby some more feminine stamps. Seems like they're trying to split the difference with the gem names and the scary stamps, when they could dive into the male and female kids/beginner market.

^sometimes we forget how superficial children are. However, as a dude, I'd rather a awesome looking stamp with a girly name than the reverse..... so no complaints outa me. ;)

They feel sort of cheap, may be just the light weight, but I don't recall the feeling on my xXx or Diamond(lighter)... None the less, here are some sexy pics... Of the discs...

Any word on how the Pearl flies? It's numbers put it right there with the Flying Squirrel, which people who throw seem to love. Wondering if it might take the place of my Fuse, which has not been thrown as much recently since my Axis has beaten in enough to steal throws from it.

I have one coming in the mail for my wife, but am very anxious to check it out myself. I HATE the stamp though. Can't wait to see what my wife says when she sees that I bought her a disc with a witch on it. :D

Shorter Fuse sounds great. I find the Fuse a little hard to range sometimes with how much glide its got.

I may have to pick the Pearl up for my wife. And a new Diamond...I stole hers to fill a temporary gap in a course I was going to play and threw an ace with it. So it hasn't left my bag. Oops.

Pearl is a hyzerflip machine and anny riding demon. Recently lost mine on the course while playing with my kids. Just won a ruby so hoping it will do the same. I can't say enough good things about the lat 64 easy to throw line.

Latest posts