• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 101°

I sanded off the remaining flashING 2 nights ago

gonna try it again tomorrow morning if my wife oks t-day dawn patrol

EL-KABONG! said:
I sanded off the remaining flashING 2 nights ago

gonna try it again tomorrow morning if my wife oks t-day dawn patrol

I assume that you are going to see very different flight without flash!

I know you love the Pure Jeronimo, but for me... a distance test between Grip Spike and Grip Pure would make Spike the winner time after time. It's the longest putter I've thrown (perhaps together with XD).

The hardness and shattering in a small area happened in the middle of the summer at high temps for the Opto Striker and at 50F for the GL XXX.

Where does the blitz fit on the flight chart. I am looking to get a lat driver to compliment the river. I am throwing cyclones now, but like the river for understable, and am thinking the striker or blitz will be a good compliment. Is the blitz more of a distance driver or control?

The Blitz is speed 12 on Latitude's own chart, it's definitely a distance driver.

Jeronimo, it might be handy to include a comment about the rim slant of each of the drivers with their discussion since this is an issue for many folks.

My Blitz is a stormy wind day only disc, and great for line drives into head winds. Rips dead straight, then hooks at the very end rather hard. Not at all the 'fade fwd' of the Striker.

RS39 said:
My Blitz is a stormy wind day only disc, and great for line drives into head winds. Rips dead straight, then hooks at the very end rather hard. Not at all the 'fade fwd' of the Striker.

So comparable to a force maybe? The force is quite a staple in my bag, but it even beat in light weights don't flip unless thrown into the wind or thrown flat (they do need a touch of hyzer). I will have to pick up a striker to try out along with my river.

Smyith said:
??? please explain
Some of the older Lat molds have very noticeably slanted rims, meaning the angle between the flightplate and the rim is more than 90 degrees (if you know TeeBird+ or Roc+, it's like that but some molds are even more slanted). Some people get slips when using a disc like that (I've never had a problem with any that I've tried...), and it can be a deal breaker if you're one of those people.

Never huked a Force. Blitz is not the line shaping kind of beef that my Preds are, but a superb one trick pony in my bag when the 25mph headwind makes me wish I had a Striker/PD smoking meth. Not the natural compliment to a River that the Striker is, but an ass-kicker when called upon. More wind just makes the fade later and shorter. My high plh Striker, 1st run SPD, or Z Pred just can't touch it for those occasions. But it stays come on normal wind days.

Thatdirtykid said:
RS39 said:

So comparable to a force maybe? The force is quite a staple in my bag, but it even beat in light weights don't flip unless thrown into the wind or thrown flat (they do need a touch of hyzer). I will have to pick up a striker to try out along with my river.

Latest posts