• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64 Easy Go Backpack

ICantPutt

I had no idea this was happening and havent seen it discussed here. Thoughts?
Personally was hoping for around 100 bucks, 140 seems too close a price to other big bags.

4995-2T.jpg
?
https://www.dynamicdiscs.net/Latitude-64-Easy-Go-Backpack-Disc-Golf-Bag-p/4995.htm

Definitely prefer the design over the upd shift and the fossa skinny. Now just have to wait to see some in-depth reviews and it might just replace my shift.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Pricey for sure. I don't understand why someone won't just make a normalish looking backpack bag with a smaller capacity. Scale dow a grip or ranger by 40 percent and I'm in.
And yes I know grip c14 is much smaller but still enormous

Pic to show they do look top heavy but I love my E3. It is pricy for what they have but you can't blame them for trying something new to them.

Attachments

• IMG_1558.jpg
    IMG_1558.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 242
Pricey for sure. I don't understand why someone won't just make a normalish looking backpack bag with a smaller capacity. Scale dow a grip or ranger by 40 percent and I'm in.
And yes I know grip c14 is much smaller but still enormous

Never heard anyone say the c14 was "enormous".

Pic to show they do look top heavy but I love my E3. It is pricy for what they have but you can't blame them for trying something new to them.

It looks less awkward while someone wears it.

Would work great for someone's caddy to use during a round.

Latest posts