• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Latitude 64 Rivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tp91352

Hello my search continues for unique Latitude 64 Rivers. I'm interested in tournament stamped,old lava, natural beauty and anything unique. Not interested in stock stamps unless it's a beauty. Let me know what you have my PayPal needs to be in your account!

I got one or two I could hook you up with. I'll work on digging them up this week. One is a tourney stamp I think, another is a stock stamp, light green with a lot of swirls to it.

I have one but it doesn't fit in of the requirements but I only threw it a couple of times. Its bright yellow with a stock stamp

166 grams

I have one but it doesn't fit in of the requirements but I only threw it a couple of times. Its bright yellow with a stock stamp

166 grams

I'll shoot you a pm

Go ahead not really interested in stock unless it's unique

thanks, ill pull out the ones i have tonight when i get home from work and send you pics. got a number i can text them to?

Ive got a super swirly orange gold line- brand new-

hkdxRyA.jpg

lavashift river

I've got this dude that I would be willing to part with. Definitely an awesome thrower with no slices or gouges anywhere. I'd have to rate it 8.5/10 due to stamp wear and some light scuffs, weight is 173 I believe.

Attachments

• IMG_6859.jpg
    IMG_6859.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 138
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 131
  • s.jpg
    s.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 128
Status
Not open for further replies.