• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64 Tyyni 2018 (Sipoo / Kerava, Finland) - June 28-30

RistoS

Eagle Member
Tyyni is the largest disc golf tournament in Europe. It's the first time this season where a European tournament hosts a fairly high level field, including Ricky Wysocki, Gregg Barsby, Philo Brathwaite and Seppo Paju in MPO. The FPO division features Paige Pierce, Catrina Allen and Vanessa van Dyken, among others. It's a bit unfortunate that Henna Blomroos isn't participating though, considering she made the 1000 rated round club earlier this season.

Live scoring will be handled by Udisc. The DD media crew will also be on site so be on the lookout for occasional live feeds.

Looks like the weather is going to be ok, but not very warm. . . really hot here i southwest Sweden right now 30°C, lets hope it last to Ale tornement in a few weeks

Looks like the weather is going to be ok, but not very warm. . .
It's above 25°C over there today, but the rest is going to be windy and significantly cooler. Tomorrow might see some rain as well.

Looks like Ricky and Cat has found there game at last from being all over the leaderbord in early 2018.

Nice Ace by Kristin Tattar :)

WOW Paige lost 8 strokes to Cat on the front 9 . . .when have that ever happened?

Probably the one-two punch of release point off and putting woes. She's basically converted only one putt that wasn't a tap-in.

Cat is flawless. . 100% C1 and scramble. . she made a few long C2 putts and is bogey free

Paige hits two 12m putts in a row. . .better she put all her drives outside C1, she seams better from C2 ;)

But Cat´s putting is insane today. . her last 5 . . .12m, 2m, 12m, 15m and 12m

oh so close. 3 stroke swing on the last hole to bridge the gap at least a little between Paige and Cat. Entertaining round to watch even if it was by stats only! being on my home course of course makes it more enjoyable for me.