• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude64 saint

ThomWest

So I was wondering if a Saint would overlap my FD's? Was thinking about ordering one. I throw rhbh and I throw my fd about 340-350ft.

I have both discs Opto Saint and C-Line FD. For me the saint turns more and has a harder finish to the left than The Jackel. They both have a great amount of glide but I will give the saint the nod. The saint is faster and goes farther "for me". I hope his helps. FYI the Dynamic. Disc Escape is better than each of these in my opion. It's fastonger more stable and holds in a head wind better.

Yeah, there will be quite a bit of overlap between an FD and a Saint, although the Saint should go just a touch further. I like an Escape a bit better because it has just a tick more stability and gets that extra distance.

Agree with the Escape. Great disc. I also bag a 175 opto Saint and for me it's a tich more lss than my lucid escape which is new and finishes pretty straight. The Saint is very consistent and controllable don't see it leaving my bag anytime soon.

Thanks for all the info! Main reason I was asking was I have a big gap in my bag. I'm throwing my star wraiths about 410-420ft so I'm running into holes around 360-390 that are just a tad far for what I can get my fd's out to and I don't like trying to power down my wraiths cause I get inconsistent results. So mainly trying to find something I can get out to 360-400ft. Again I throw the fd 340 ish maybe 350 on a lucky toss.