• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ledgestone Glo FLX Buzzz

Nevik

Thinking of grabbing a couple of these. Has anyone thrown them? how do they compare to a flat z Buzzz?

Haven't thrown mine yet but they feel just like any other Buzzz...flat and no differences in PLH (I compared three Z, one ESP, and two of the gloESPs). They will break in slightly quicker than Z but that's about it I would assume.

Sorry for the double post. Just realized your title said gloFLX - I don't own any but my answer should still be correct. The Buzzz is pretty darn consistent across the board.

The blues seem to be the most stable. I actually wasn't too happy with the regular white glow. Was a little too understable.

I'd really like to throw these but I'm scared I'll like them too much. Then comes the issue of wanting duplicates for a disc that's OOP or difficult to find...just can't pull the trigger when I see these prices. Does anyone know if these blends will one day be a regular production run?

The blues seem to be the most stable. I actually wasn't too happy with the regular white glow. Was a little too understable.

Production run Glow Pro-D or Elite-Z? That's odd, even Pro-D Buzzz' start out plenty stable with very little HST. I don't throw them myself but the general consensus for glow Zs is that they're the most overstable production Buzzz.

Production run Glow Pro-D or Elite-Z? That's odd, even Pro-D Buzzz' start out plenty stable with very little HST. I don't throw them myself but the general consensus for glow Zs is that they're the most overstable production Buzzz.

That definitely used to be the case, but not so much anymore. I've gotten a more recent run glow that was less stable than my regular Z (and definitely less than a Ti or Big Z). From what I've heard, the Big Z might currently be the most overstable production run.

Hmmmm. I was thinking about getting one or two of the blues... Just so pricey for a buzzz... But they glow! .... But they won't be replaceable.... But I want one anyway.... Aaagghhhh

The disc in question is the current limited run of Glo FLX which has the ledgestone stamp on it. From what I understand this is the first run of this blend.

How do they compare to the clear-ish white glo flx buzzz from a few years ago?

I actually got a blue Glo FLX, although I haven't thrown it yet. It's very pretty, although a little slippery on first feel. The grip may get a little better with use. I'd also like one of those Ti FLX, although I hesitate for all the reasons mentioned, mainly that it's expensive and not easily replaceable in the future.

The disc in question is the current limited run of Glo FLX which has the ledgestone stamp on it. From what I understand this is the first run of this blend.

My response was to "regular white glow" - I know this thread is about LE discs but he mentioned disappointment in production run;)

Im bringing this thread back from the depths of the interwebs.

I have recently started throwing Buzzz's. I decided to see what all the buzz is about (sorry). I really like them so I have been buying quite a few. I recently bought 2 Ledgestone Buzzz's and was hoping since its been a year we might be able to get more feedback on these.

LE Titanium FLX Buzzz OS
LE Glo Elite Z FLX Buzzz

Thanks for any info ya got!

I have a blue glo flx and a pink Ti flx. I use them mostly in the winter and for some wooded courses. They both fly straight like a buzzz should.
The blue glo flx is getting a little beat so I put just a hair of hyzer on it when thrown full power. It does feel slick in the hand but in the cold feels really nice. In the rain it's not esp flx tacky but not elite z slick.
The Ti flx I have is a 173-174 weight so I am always mindful that it is a bit lighter that the 178-180 buzzes that I throw. Other than that I love this plastic for the cold and the rain. All the Ti durability and grip with the added benefit of the flx shock absorption. I play a lot of wooded courses and inevitably tree hits happen so this plastic is nice to help deaden the blow. After quite a few blows the Ti flx is holding strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking of grabbing a couple of these. Has anyone thrown them? how do they compare to a flat z Buzzz?
My blue Ledgestone glo buzzz is the most stable buzzz I've ever thrown. I'd even go as far as to call it over stable. It fades pretty hard.

Latest posts