• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Legacy 1st run Icon Cannons for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
So I have contacted everyone in my old threads who wanted Cannons. This is a new thread for anyone who wants a Cannon. I was very impressed with the flight of the new Icon Cannons.

I Have 1st run Icon Cannons which were made in a star like plastic that are very durable, but surprisingly look simular to the pinnacle plastic. Trust me they are a different plastic. I have three colors Of Icon Cannons for sale. The Cannons are only available in Icon plastic and will not be run in another plastic until sometime next year.

Flight Numbers for the Cannon

Speed : 14
Glide: 5
Turn : -3
Fade : 3

I have :

Lime in 174g

Lime Cannon 1st run by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

Red in 173-174g

Strawberry Cannon 1st Run by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

Blueberry in 173-175g

Blueberry Cannon 1st Run by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

Last edited:
The icon plastic looks simular to the pinnacle, even though there different plastics. This will be remedied soon when the pinnacle line goes to the clear more opto or champion look I image. Lots of testing every week on plasti, colors, weights, and durability.

what is the plastic similar to?

The icon plastic looks simular to the pinnacle, even though there different plastics. This will be remedied soon when the pinnacle line goes to the clear more opto or champion look I image. Lots of testing every week on plasti, colors, weights, and durability.

sots like star of gl?

thanks for the

kremlin-tsar-cannon-in-moscow-r243.jpg

boy is it a beauty!!!

These look awesome, I'm getting one for sure. Is there a certain color that is more stable? I like green but I'll take whatever is the most stable.

Not sure which one is more stable yet, I plan on testing them this weekend, I will get 50 throws in and then review the disc. I will also send a bunch out next week to others.

to the top, awesome distance driver.

Thank you for the discs. You still have any of the purple left?

Cheers - Koffee

Status
Not open for further replies.