• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Offer] Legacy RivalsWings

Status
Not open for further replies.
no you have to offer a price... that's because this is an offer thread :)

Got an offer of 45 for the blue and red. Not sure if shipped or just disc offer.

These offers don't sound too bad. But that damn price of shipping...

I'd recommend that you state how you want to handle shipping in the OP. In other words, list how much to ship one or multiples as an add-on charge to the offer. This way folks will know that their offer will have the shipping tacked on or they can say "I'm offering $45 for both shipped."

That is true... I think *doggy has the details on that if you need them.

If you ship through PayPal. They are only 2.60 a piece to ship.

It's $2.60 if you throw it in a bubble mailer without any other protection. You also could be shipping an envelope weighing 8.1 oz that shipping is paid at 8 oz instead of 9 oz. Some postal workers let it go. Others tack on a postage due sticker for the buyer. With a disc like these holding some value, a cardboard insert at least would be preferential which bumps the price up.

Shipping two discs usually pushes you into Priority Mail territory...until USPS sorts out their new rules and 16oz becomes eligible to go First class. It'll be around $6.60 to ship that way (believe it or not, 16oz is cheaper to ship than 15oz at this time).

This is the PayPal shipping link. https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

Couldn't be any easier. Put in the mailing info and package details and pay.

Sorry just saw the rivals part.Which of the 2 salmon ones has the rash on the rim?

I'm also interested in one of the salmons.But would like to know what is the one with the rash?

What's the Condition on the lion one?
I believe it is at least 8/10, (small 2 letter initials by weight smaller than a nickel) I got it with a bunch of rivals I bought a while back. Just trying to recoup some funds for other things. Wasn't planning on it. But I'd field offers as well
Sorry just saw the rivals part.Which of the 2 salmon ones has the rash on the rim?
The salmon colored wings rival (partial wipe) has the small road rash.
I'll go $25 on the blue.
I will get back to you.
Thank you.

I also have a offer for $75 for the group that came in via pm I am considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.