• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Let me have it

breezywywh

I'm looking for some help improving my technique. I've been playing for almost 10 years off and on, but just started to get serious over the past year. I max out my putters at about 200 ft., mids at 275-300 and drivers at 300-350. I know I can get more distance and accuracy because I have in the past and I have flashes where I birdie 400+ ft par 3s and 600+ par 4s. Let me know if you see anything I should be working on. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi3pfbK3owE

Last edited:
I'm looking for some help improving my technique. I've been playing for almost 10 years off and on, but just started to get serious over the past year. I max out my putters at about 200 ft., mids at 275-300 and drivers at 300-350. I know I can get more distance and accuracy because I have in the past and I have flashes where I birdie 400+ ft par 3s and 600+ par 4s. Let me know if you see anything I should be working on. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi3pfbK3owE

There are some terrific mentors and teachers on here. I will let them assist with your technique. But, I will caution that it is pretty hard to critique winter golf to help your all around game. Between boots, icy tee pads, the cold and extra layers (to name a few things) your form could be significantly different than your summer form. Good luck in your progress.

Rear foot is too backward to load into your instep and make a better forward move from it. You actually push off your rear heel with the instep/toes airborne and extend your rear knee, instead of leveraging your rear heel/knee forward from your instep. You also have both heels on the ground during your swing so your weight is not forward. Rear heel should be going airborne before your front heel plants.

Latest posts