• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Lets trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slingtastic

Bogey Member
Hey all, have a few things I'm looking to traded. Gone will be in red, pending in blue. Looking to get stuff in the same or close to the same condition and no tourney stamps please. I can email you some pics until I can get them on to here. PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Wants:
Fluid/Lucid Truth, Fluid/Lucid Escape, Frost River
SS/SSS Max Weight Wizards
Wave, Insanity, Fireball
C-Line PD2, GStar Thunderbird/GStar TeeBird3, GStar Firebird, Beast, GStar Destroyer, GStar Rhyno, GStar Roc3, GStar VRoc
Maybe some Legacy stuff

I'm also looking for a smaller bag. Something like a soldier, commander, nucleus, or beaker.

Haves:

8/10 171 Lavender TP Finish Stamp King no ink
10/10 175 white/icey clear Lucid Witness no ink
9/10 175 Red Zero Hard Mercy no ink
8/10 173-174 Weird Light Orange/Yellow Z Mantis no ink
7.5/10 Lime Green Z Crank no ink
8/10 173 Tie-Dye Neutron Soft Ion no ink
8/10 172 Tie-Dye Neutron Soft Ion no ink
9/10 180 FR/Star Stamp whatever you wanna call it Atlas no ink

Last edited:
might be able to help you out with the river, wizards and the bag. wizards are in my sale thread. I'll get pics of the others tonight for you

I have some Wizards for sale at a good price here. I don't really see anything in your thread I would trade for, but I can do deals on multiples if you're interested in picking up some new putters.

might be able to help you out with the river, wizards and the bag. wizards are in my sale thread. I'll get pics of the others tonight for you

Totally forgot about this man sorry! Shoot me a text and I'll get you pics tonight. 413-531-77nine3

I have an Orange Lucid Truth wiped ink 7/10 I would trade for the King.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts