• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

List ALL of the DG-related equipment kept in your vehicle.

Same here. We have had the lovely experience of my brother's car driving off in the middle of the night without us in it (stolen). So nothing stays out there. Plus we have the big disc golf player stickers in the side windows, advertising.
However, anytime my son and I are in the car the bags always seem to follow us. Can't seem to go anywhere without them.
I'm not a fan of leaving discs out in the cold all the time, I've seen too many people's car discs break apart. Not sure if it makes a huge difference, but I like to store my discs at around room temperature whenever possible.

That's interesting about the temperature. I live in the Charlotte, NC region. It gets hot in Summer, and it definitely gets below freezing in Winter. I've kept my discs in the car for a few years without a noticable change in them. They are made of Innova's Star plastic and Champion plastic. I do make sure they are positioned so that nothing heavy will end up laying on top of them. I've seen a lot of car discs get bent up because the people just store them with anything.

As far as the theft concern, I only play with 3-4 different discs anyway. So I would only lose a small portion. I keep a ready-to-play batch in the car, and a backup set in the house.

20+ Discs
Phenix Bag
Revolution Mini Bag
Golden Retriever
Ript Revenge
Towels
Jacket
Mud Shoes
Water Bottle
Gloves
Sun Screen
Bug Spray
"Safety Materials"

Since I have a single cab truck, and no way to secure anything, I just keep a midrange under my seat, just incase I see some baskets.

All my goddies come in the house with me. I got in the habit of leaving nothing in the car when I saw what a day of 105 degree heat can do to a disc that is left in the car. I love being able to disc all year, but the Arizona heat can get to you (and your discs).

Latest posts