• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] List of Roc3 stamps

P.S. You can add these to the ones coming up. 30 are going to be made for our 4/20 fundraiser tourney, and 40 glow ones will be being made for Buddha Tree, May 4-5.

upcoming dual color tourney stamp. blur intentional.

NEWSAMPLELOREZredblur_zps25a17f48.jpg

There were only 10 of those Climo Masters RC 3 made?

Some guy on one of the Facebook groups posted all 10 of them in one pic, I guess he'd bought them all?

Thanks for the extra info guys. Yes, one guy bought nearly all of the Climos (maybe 8 of the 10). There are also two X-OUT double stamps, I have one of those.

Guys I am selling my collection to help pay for grad school, check out my sale threads if you want to start or finish your collection. I will eventually post my motown showdown once I get it in the mail, that is if it ever comes in.

Buffalo Ridge Course Sponsor - had 25 of them made for course work in Phoenix, AZ

ILL Spring Series

Edit sorry for the sideways pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 36
Guys I am selling my collection to help pay for grad school, check out my sale threads if you want to start or finish your collection. I will eventually post my motown showdown once I get it in the mail, that is if it ever comes in.

So are you not going to be wanting that BYOD @ BOP RC3? :confused:

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy any that I don't have. Love the "Lost Egg" and "BYOD" - if anyone can help one find it's way into my collection please PM me or E-mail [email protected]. PayPal is more than fine, but I also have RC3 trades.

I also need a "Ill Series" ...

Hey paul I contacted humchris about a byod and he found one but I am unable to snag it, hence the reason for selling mine. PM him he may be able to help ya!

jjbos30 - getting the discs is easy. Every time you see one for sale, you buy it! It helps to check this thread, and to be part of the Facebook RC3 group.

The X-OUT collection. It's worth exactly what you would pay for it! Since most are one of a kind, and the rest only two or three made, they have never changed hands so value is unknown. Not a lot of people collect X-OUTs so I doubt it would be much. These are not for sale, just FYI, I'm one of the few that do collect them.