• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lloyd Weema article in Ultiworld Disc Golf

Here's Dan, brut and all about me hampstead

giphy.gif

So you fanboys who want to have sex with him can't take any opinion that doesn't call him a god.
Do you take screen shots of your fanboism and send them to Brodie hoping he gets naked with you soon?

Seriously, you're an immature fan boy if you can't take someone wanting to wait until he does something before praising his disc golf career.

Old, cranky AND with homophobic undertones?

Who would have guessed?

I mean, he is an attractive guy, but I don't think my girlfriend would be too happy.

Beyond all of that nonsense, some of us are just excited to see what he does with disc golf because we were already exposed to his Ultimate/Frisbee Career.

You do realize someone could potentially have a "disc golf career" without being a top rated pro right?

He seems to be well on his way to proving that.

Now the narrative has changed. What happened to him being on lead cards right away? That's what I've been laughing at.

And you do know it has to happen first, right, fanboy?

I just like the "I'm not a hater" and then keep making negative comments/wisecracks whenever possible. I've already said that I never watched a single Brodie vid till he did the one with Simon and Paul. I guess that makes me a fanboy, lol...

I don't have a favorite disc golfer, I just like watching good DG. If he can add to that, then I'm all for it. If not, oh well.

I just like the "I'm not a hater" and then keep making negative comments/wisecracks whenever possible. I've already said that I never watched a single Brodie vid till he did the one with Simon and Paul. I guess that makes me a fanboy, lol...

I don't have a favorite disc golfer, I just like watching good DG. If he can add to that, then I'm all for it. If not, oh well.

Then put me on ignore. When I post why do you think I am just talking to you?
I make jokes and you instantly turn them into something that was not my intent and then claim I'm a hater and cranky old man. **** you!!

Get a job!

Then put me on ignore. When I post why do you think I am just talking to you?
I make jokes and you instantly turn them into something that was not my intent and then claim I'm a hater and cranky old man. **** you!!

Get a job!

See above post.

Oh and **** you too. I have a job. I take care of my 72 mother with stage 4 cancer so she doesn't have to live in a nursing home.

I would think that's something you could appreciate since I'm saving medicare 100k a year out of your taxes...:rolleyes:

Medical Marijuana...

Oh and **** you too. I have a job. I take care of my 72 mother with stage 4 cancer so she doesn't have to live in a nursing home.

I just went through the same experience as you Brutus.

You are going through enough, don't let folks on the interwebs bother you!

Pay them no mind. I do hope you live in a Medical Cannabis state. Trust me

it can have real benefits in conjunction with Chemo and radiation.

I just went through the same experience as you Brutus.

You are going through enough, don't let folks on the interwebs bother you!

Pay them no mind. I do hope you live in a Medical Cannabis state. Trust me

it can have real benefits in conjunction with Chemo and radiation.

Thanks. We have very limited medicinal at this point but she doesn't like it anyway. I've tried to get her to take mine at different points over the last few years. Right now, she's on a new hormone therapy drug and doesn't get the nausea nearly as much as she used to when she did chemo. But her body is just wrecked from her 30+ years of nursing, diabetes and the 3 previous rounds of chemo.

Is DGCR always this cranky or will it get better in the spring when people can play more?

I'm not talking specifically about any thread or anyone, I've just been wondering this in a lot of different threads lately.

Ehh… this was fairly tame actually. If you want some education, go digging thru the Landfill for locked threads. One of my more favorite hobbies when I first joined.:thmbup:

Is DGCR always this cranky or will it get better in the spring when people can play more?

I'm not talking specifically about any thread or anyone, I've just been wondering this in a lot of different threads lately.

As long as you don't joke about Brodie it's generally okay.