• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Longest duece

Is that the one with the cool pin placement on a log? If so, that's a great deuce. I hit the line I wanted, but got knocked down 75' short and missed the long putt.

Yeah, that's the one. It's called the "Wise Old Tree of Disc Golf," if I recall. It's one of my favorite holes on a course full of favorite holes.

My longest deuces have come on a 419' hole at my home course. It's a relatively flat hole most of the way, but the tee pad is raised slightly and the putting zone is on a slope downhill from the fairway. That's just enough slope for me to get a long drive into putting range with my Blizzard Boss without throwing harder than I can control.

My longest eagle was on Hole 3 at Flyboy, the "signature" par 5 hole with the big water carry. I've only done that once, the first time I played the course, and likely never will again, but it was a drive with a Pro Katana that set up in the middle of the end of the fairway, just right to carry the water with a Star Boss, and my Boss, bless it, hit the dirt a couple of feet right of the basket and stuck for a drop-in 3.

In ball golf, I once eagle-deuced a 300-yard par four hole, but that's a story for a different thread. :)

I have deuced two 525' holes. One of them I have done multiple times, and the other just once. Every time was with a putt from inside 25'. I don't remember the last time I hit anything longer than about 80', and even when I did, they were short holes.

In ball golf, I once eagle-deuced a 300-yard par four hole, but that's a story for a different thread.

I have hit a long shot in ball golf for a deuce. I made a 135yd shot on a 315yd hole.

Last edited:
Off the top of my head I want to say #8 at Arboretum. Flat ground, 480' or something. Good drive then sank a 30'ish putt. Might have done longer ones on hills and ****.

However long hole #5 is at McCurry Park in Atlanta. It's a par four somewhere around 550', I holed out my upshot from ~225' out.

Longest deuce where I actually putted was 480'. Slight downhill with a tailwind of course, since I can only throw 370'.

During BG Ams I hit hole #7 at Ephram White. About 475 foot hole. It wasn't much of a putt. It was more of a 200 foot mid range shot. Either way I got it in two. I'll take it however I can get it.

1. I got another 2 on 17 at Bryant (2 in 1 week) great drive, 15 foot putt!

2. I have heard the complaints about the name and will try and find the time to change. I was thinking "Whats the filthiest duece you have ever dropped on the course?" would be a better title, thoughts? :p

2. I have heard the complaints about the name and will try and find the time to change. I was thinking "Whats the filthiest duece you have ever dropped on the course?" would be a better title, thoughts? :p

Basil Marella... I had to go, I started running through the woods trying to find a "secluded" spot, didn't exist, somewhere along the right side of 7 fairway I dug a hole, apologies to anyone that may have ended up in that vicinity.

I have hit a long shot in ball golf for a deuce. I made a 135yd shot on a 315yd hole.

Nice. :clap: I looked up the hole I eagled. It's a 313yd hole. Not sure if my drive hit the pin or not, because it was a blind shot, but I had a 4' tap-in. :D

I just recalled making an approach shot well over 200' on a par-4 hole that's a little over 600', but that was only 3 for a birdie, because my second shot was reduced to a short "recovery" back to the fairway. It's still my longest hole-out, since my two aces came on shorter holes.

Last edited: