• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Looking for a Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinner21

* Ace Member *
I am looking for a Crystal Challenger. I saw some for sale on here, but I'm tapped at the moment.

What I have to trade:
ESP FLX Drone 177g 9/10
ESP Zone 174g 9/10
Z Surge SS 10/10
Z Stalker 174g 9/10
Champion Sidewinder 9/10
ESP Unknown Midrange 10/10

the Discrafts are misprints, the Sidewinder has only seen a few throws in a grass field. You can see the misprints here. I have since confirmed that the "unknown driver" that is listed is a Surge SS.

the unknown midrange is a Buzzz. Turns out it was stamped on the inside rim. It is stamped with a PDGA Eagle Club stamp on a white disc. Should come off easy if your looking for something to dye.

what weight is your stalker? im going to the store in 10 mins and if i see a cyrztal challenger ill buy it to trade you for your stalker.

what weight is your stalker? im going to the store in 10 mins and if i see a cyrztal challenger ill buy it to trade you for your stalker.

Not too many stores will sell this disc. Maybe find one used. CryZtal plastic is only Spec. Ed. for tournaments.

yeah i have a cryztal buzzz. i havent really thrown it. i just cant find a stalker. i looked at my local shop that Marty saw some at yesterday and there were none. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.