• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for a Disc Golf job

TallGuyDavis

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a job in the disc golf industry or anything closely related. I applied for the IDGC Assistant position with the PDGA but won't hear back until after the 9/13 application deadline. :\

Does anyone have any leads for other options? I live in PA but listening to all options in the U.S. Thanks in advance!

First, get a Bachelor's of Science in Disc Golf Technology, Manufacturing, and Marketing.

Resume is attached.

I've been doing a lot of course maintenance/building the last year or so. Also, providing opinions and ideas on potential new hole designs. I have taken classes in leadership and group dynamics, team-building, environmental and experiential education, event planning, sustainability. And I've assisted with course prep for tourneys.

Attachments

• DMichael - Resume.jpg
    DMichael - Resume.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 104
Maybe a job for someone's Parks and Rec dept? Might be the closest you get without having to live on Ramen and Mac & Cheese

Yep. Afraid so. I was also thinking along the lines of finding a position at Smugg's (maintenance/groundskeeping, etc) and be able to help out w/ disc golf stuff there. But the same general idea as working for a parks maint. dept.

they probably don't have the money to pay someone but that is my dream job. maybe some day

Latest posts