• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Looking for a Golden Disc Retriever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightbiker

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
If you have one you don't want or use, let me know

Last edited:
I just ordered one of these today along with a stool from gottagogottathrow.com. I'm tired of losing at least one disc a week at Yellow Creek Park here in KY.

A guy who played doubles with us last night made his own. I wonder if he could make up plans for you.

Do you have to pay shipping? DGC is free shipping so I can see the 25 bucks being cheaper than or the same as 21.95 and shipping. Plus I am up to the 4% off with customer rewards at DGC so that would make it only 24 bucks with free shipping.

DGC shipping is free but it says 12-14 days. Gottagogottathrow is 6.00 shipping for as much as you want and get it in 3-5 but I get my orders in 2 days.

DGC shipping is free but it says 12-14 days. Gottagogottathrow is 6.00 shipping for as much as you want and get it in 3-5 but I get my orders in 2 days.

4 days at the most. And that is only if the weekend is near.
I can place an order there Monday morning and may have it Wed. Definately Thursday.

Do you have Amish mail carriers in Beaver Dam?

I've never ordered from DGC. So I don't know how long it takes. That why in the previous post I responded with "it says". Here at work there are three of us who puts in an order together so it's only $2.00 a piece. We looked at DGC before to compare prices but when we read about the "free" shipping we thought it was a advertising gimick. But if everyone says it's only 3 to 4 days then I guess DGC is 2.95 cheaper.

Yeah, unlike War Eagle, DGC is no scam.

IIRC a box the size of a few discs get USPS priority. Bigger than that and they go with UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts