• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Looking for a quest wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickwells

Couldn't find one on Discaroo.com. Someone on here has to have one that they'd be willing to let go.

Here's a link to my discaroo if you want to know what i have up for trade;

Discaroo; Nickwells.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.

Did you ever get the wheel? I have a pink one that is in excellent condition if you are interested. Thanks for the heads up on discaroo! What a great idea.

hey, i couldn't find anything against it, but i just wanted to make sure that the wheel was pdga approved before i bought it. anybody know if it is?

The relevant PDGA discussion was linked in the last post, and that is the most current info I've found on it from them. It has been discussed a bit here as well.

Yeah not to bash the Disc you want but I don't like The Wheel or The Turbo Putt. The Turbo Putt if I remember correctly loses its PDGA Approval January 1st, 2009.:rolleyes:

Damn no need to be a jerk, I was just stating something I thought people might have wanted to know.

I wouldn't be calling everyone else stupid, especially since you are the one too stupid to find the disc in the first place. Try google you idiot.

I wouldn't be calling everyone else stupid, especially since you are the one too stupid to find the disc in the first place. Try google you idiot.

Or, being too cheap to fork over the cash needed to obtain said disc.

I think we should tell him about it not being PDGA approved one more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts